Bucknell University is ...
NCAA Division I-FCS
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.46 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.42 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.42 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.62 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.70 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.32 responses
Bucknell University Reviews
Review Bucknell University
Bucknell University offers wonderful academics and chances for engagement and involvement with the campus community and student body. I've been able to connect with wonderful people through Bucknell while developing personal growth and learning a lot about an array of issues with our society. However, I had a poor experience with the social scene at Bucknell. It is highly dominated by Greek culture and partying, which is not for everyone. There are some problems with lack of diversity and inclusion, making this school seem like a good fit only for certain group of people.
Bucknell University is a great school academic-wise. You can tell that the professors are very invested in each student's education and are so available outside of the class. Bucknell is also making an effort to improve the diversity on campus. I would say the food on campus is a lot better then at other schools and is buffet-style. However, it is still cafeteria food... The basketball team at Bucknell is real good (both the men's and women's teams). There is always a party or some social event so in my opinion you never have to be bored.
An idyllic setting, close knit student body and small classes! I really enjoyed having attending the University.