Bucknell University is ...
NCAA Division I-AA
Bucknell University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.46 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.42 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.42 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.62 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.70 responses
After Bucknell University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.32 responses
Bucknell University Reviews
Review Bucknell University
Bucknell University is a great school academic-wise. You can tell that the professors are very invested in each student's education and are so available outside of the class. Bucknell is also making an effort to improve the diversity on campus. I would say the food on campus is a lot better then at other schools and is buffet-style. However, it is still cafeteria food... The basketball team at Bucknell is real good (both the men's and women's teams). There is always a party or some social event so in my opinion you never have to be bored.
An idyllic setting, close knit student body and small classes! I really enjoyed having attending the University.
I was hesitant to chose Bucknell because it's so small and I thought that meant isolated. Really, you hardly leave campus because there's just so much to do. Bucknell offers tons of clubs and sports at all level in addition to near nightly campus events, not to mention parties. The people here are great, however the housing department finds some special way to match you up with your exact opposite. Residential colleges are generally great but the university makes it seem much better than it is in practice. Don't be afraid to talk to your professors, they all really care. BU could have more school spirit when it comes to sports, but overall you just get the sense everyone is happy and excited to be there.