Bryn Mawr, a selective college for women with 1,300 undergraduates, is renowned for its academic excellence, diverse and close-knit community, and engagement with the world.
On an historic campus just outside of Philadelphia, Bryn Mawr students find challenging courses and research; strong bonds with faculty, students, and alumnae/i; innovative programs that connect study with action; and top-tier partnerships that expand options.
Critical, creative, and collaborative, Bryn Mawr alumnae/i are agents of change in every arena—and forever members of a community founded on respect for individuals.
Bryn Mawr College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.39 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.37 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.20 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.42 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.17 responses