COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemics, all Admissions events will be hosted virtually for the foreseeable future. Learn More
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodA
- Student LifeA-
Bryn Mawr, a selective women's college with 1,380 undergraduates, is renowned for its academic excellence, diverse and close-knit community, and engagement with the world.
On an historic campus just outside of Philadelphia, Bryn Mawr students find challenging courses and research; strong bonds with faculty, students, and alumnae/i; innovative programs that connect study with action; and top-tier partnerships that expand options.
Critical, creative, and collaborative, Bryn Mawr alumnae/i are agents of change in every arena—and forever members of a community founded on respect for individuals.
Bryn Mawr College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.42 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.40 responses
360° Course Clusters
360° Course Clusters are interdisciplinary experiences in which students explore the many facets of today's issues. Students participate in a cluster of related courses to focus on common problems, themes, and experiences for the purposes of research and scholarship. Experiential learning, like travel or service, is built into each cluster.
- of students say they don't have Greek life.23 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.45 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.17 responses