- Bryn Mawr, PA
- 4 Year
Bryn Mawr, a selective college for women with 1,300 undergraduates, is renowned for its academic excellence, diverse and close-knit community, and engagement with the world.
On an historic campus just outside of Philadelphia, Bryn Mawr students find challenging courses and research; strong bonds with faculty, students, and alumnae/i; innovative programs that connect study with action; and top-tier partnerships that expand options.
Critical, creative, and collaborative, Bryn Mawr alumnae/i are agents of change in every arena—and forever members of a community founded on respect for individuals.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.39 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.37 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.20 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.42 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.17 responses