Bryn Athyn College Reviews

Small school, easy to get to know many people. Small class sizes allow for more personal connection with teachers and growing athletic opportunities.
Did not take any online courses, graduated before there was any need. So i can not speak to this experience.
I went to an overnight trip t Bryn Athyn College.It was a great experiences out of all the colleges that I toured this was the only one where I felt welcomed.They didnt make me feel uncomfortable in anyway.
Start Your Review of Bryn Athyn College
I like the close knit community aspect of the school. The classes as pretty small allowing for more one on one time with the professors. The professors are willing to help and do whatever they can to help you understand. However, the size of the school affects the amount of classes that are offered. There are some classes that i will have to take at a community college in order to be able to achieve my career goal. Some classes are only offered every other year, making it difficult to make sure you take all of the required classes. I like the fact that we do trimesters because it allows us to take more classes over the course of the year.
I like the small student to teacher ratio which allows students to develop relationships with their professors. I also like that student size which gives students the opportunity to get to know each-other.
Love the full time faculty and staff there. Too many adjuncts though. Didn't like heavy religion requirement. Non-existent social/student life scene.
Bryn Athyn is a great college to attend. It's a small campus but you feel welcomed there. With a small campus you get to interact with your professor more, and it would help with academics.
I love my college. I recommend it to everyone. I am glad I decided to come here. I feel like the overall environment is great.
I like the campus. Students and faculty are really nice. The professors want to see you succeed and help you in the best way possible
Bryn Athyn is a very small school with a lot of helpful advisers. I had little trouble transferring from my High school in Ohio to the campus life. Everyone seemed to be a little unique and different in their ow way but so am I. i am eagerly looking forward to the next years to come.
Some employers are turned off by an unknown school. Others find it very interesting.
The History/Human Society department is populated largely by talented and dedicated professors. Students are also given the opportunity to anonymously review classes after every term, and the reviews are taken very seriously. On occasion professors have been fired because of them.
Nothing ever happens here. However in the event something does, the police and fire stations are across the street, and since nothing ever actually happens, they come very quickly.
Its pretty spacious, even for Freshman, and we get the room fully furnished already. Also the dorms are relatively new, and new Freshman dorms are being built Summer 2016.
We only have one sorority. They are nice, but they aren't the big stuff like other schools.
I love Bryn Athyn; the people are great, the professors are knowledgeable, the dorms are spacious, and the campus is beautiful.
I find my workload both stimulating and manageable.
Start Your Review of Bryn Athyn College
Some of our facilities aren't the cleanest and health issues occasionally break out.
Living on campus your first year sucks. The freshman dorms have so many strange rules! But once you move into upper classmen housing (the suites and cottages) the atmosphere is more relaxed and you are allowed a lot more freedom.
As a member of the volleyball team, I love the atmosphere the school has for sports! Everyone comes out and supports each other's sports teams. Hockey is the biggest sport we have on campus...no one misses a game in our outdoor rink!