High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.7 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Bryn Athyn College Reviews
Bryn Athyn is a great college to attend. It's a small campus but you feel welcomed there. With a small campus you get to interact with your professor more, and it would help with academics.
As a member of the volleyball team, I love the atmosphere the school has for sports! Everyone comes out and supports each other's sports teams. Hockey is the biggest sport we have on campus...no one misses a game in our outdoor rink!
Love the full time faculty and staff there. Too many adjuncts though. Didn't like heavy religion requirement. Non-existent social/student life scene.