High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.7 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Bryn Athyn College Reviews
I like the close knit community aspect of the school. The classes as pretty small allowing for more one on one time with the professors. The professors are willing to help and do whatever they can to help you understand. However, the size of the school affects the amount of classes that are offered. There are some classes that i will have to take at a community college in order to be able to achieve my career goal. Some classes are only offered every other year, making it difficult to make sure you take all of the required classes. I like the fact that we do trimesters because it allows us to take more classes over the course of the year.
I like the small student to teacher ratio which allows students to develop relationships with their professors. I also like that student size which gives students the opportunity to get to know each-other.
Bryn Athyn is a great college to attend. It's a small campus but you feel welcomed there. With a small campus you get to interact with your professor more, and it would help with academics.