Bryant University Reviews

Really appreciate everything this school and it's people have me. I went to Bryant when it was Bryant College back in the early 90s. It was the times of change when a small not a well-known school was beginning to change. I am happy to see more and more Bryant graduates taking executive positions with the national companies as well as embarking on the entrepreneurial paths. Great work!
I love everything about Bryant University. The class sizes are just right, and having a small community is great for the students and professors. I am thrilled to say that I will be attending Bryant this year!
I am loving my experience here at Bryant. The course load isn't that bad and the parties are awesome. Providence is literally right there with all these cool bars and other fun schools that you can visit whenever you want. GO BULLDOGS!!!
Start Your Review of Bryant University
I applied to and was accepted to 10 universities. After my initial college visits, I narrowed my search down to three schools of which Bryant was one of them. I was looking for a smaller school with a strong sense of community. After a second round of campus visits to my top three schools, I decided on Bryant. Knowing that I wanted to concentrate my studies in some area of Business, but still unsure exactly which area, I liked the fact that at Bryant, I do not have to officially declare a major until the end of my Sophomore year. In addition, as a requirement for graduation, Bryant requires every student to select both a major and a minor. If your major is in the Business School, your minor must be in the College of Arts and Sciences, and vice versa. I think this will better prepare me for the business world by making me a more well rounded individual.
Do not come here. This school has a great academic reputation however this does not weigh out the numerous other shortcomings of the University. The food is literally prison quality food (supplied by Aramark), the dorms and townhouses are extremely outdated and have mold growing in them. The party scene is non-existent due to the Department of Safety officers who patrol the townhouses and don't allow parties. The athletes get preferential treatment even though they do not even pay to attend. The school pretends to care about its students and their well-being however it just cares about making money by forcing anyone with a scholarship to live on campus (overpriced housing) even though they do not have the room to accommodate all the students. Over 100 seniors were denied townhouses because they did not have enough of them and no housing discounts were given to those students. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND STAY AWAY!
Small school centralized around business, but is quickly growing and adapting to an ever-changing world. As the business world changes, Bryant is quick to adjust its programs.
I think Bryant is an amazing school with amazing people. Whether it be students, teachers, advisers, etc. everyone at Bryant is concerned with the success of students. I transferred to Bryant and am beyond thankful I was giving the opportunity to do so because I feel that this school pushed me to my limits, in a good way, and helped me succeed in every aspect possible. I started as a second semester sophomore and only regret not starting sooner. I have no negative things to say about this amazing school.
I am currently a freshman and have to say the overall experience is positive. Most teachers really care about their students and take time to know everyone's names. Small classes make that easier. Good school.
Bryant University is a great school overall. Its community is warm-hearted and welcoming to new freshmen. Although it is a great school, academically, sports are one of my biggest concern. As a Bryant University cheerleader, it brings to my attention that cheerleading is not a sport. By introducing scholarships for the cheerleading team, the university can attract more female students and also people interested in cheerleading. Therefore, i would like to school to change the rules, and consider cheerleading a sport.
I love the small college life. You know almost everyone and there is always sonething to do and never bored
I Love the psychology department. Everyone is so friendly and kind. It makes you a well rounded person. I live off campus and there is still so much for me.
Bryant University is a university built on a sense of community and helping each other. This translates to great job opportunities after graduation, which results in an over 99% job placement (or grad school placement) rate.
Good for business students. The school is expanding its College of Arts and Sciences but is not anywhere close to being exceptional compared to other schools. However, if you're interested in International Business or Accounting, this college will prepare you.
The party scene gets repetitive really quickly, as well as the campus culture. Fortunately, Providence is only a 10 minute drive or 30 minute RIPTA away.
Food is horrible and costs about 6 grand a semester. Absolutely criminal. People only go here because they didn't get into Bentley, or they didn't realized Bentley existed when they were applying to schools.
I love the community feeling of being at Bryant. Being a small school, you get to know the same faces really well, not only colleagues but your professors as well. Almost all of the professors I have had were very personable and got to know me.

I also loved the great variety of clubs and organizations that are offered here. Personally, I was able to branch myself out and discover what I like versus what I don't like.
I loved my time here at Bryant. The campus is beautiful, and there are so many different clubs and organizations to join. There isn't much of a party scene anymore, and if you want something fun to do off campus expect at least a 20 minute drive. The professors are okay depending on the subject. For example, history professors are awful, but psych professors are wonderful. We're top rated for marketing, accounting, and finance, but all business majors are pretty good. You get a very well rounded education if you go here, since if you major in business, you have to have an arts minor, and vice versa. All in all I would say Bryant is a wonderful school to go to.
Bryant University was a school that I chose based on the outstanding academic program that they had for Actuarial Mathematics Majors and the fact that my father attended the university himself. Lead by President Machtley, Bryant should be considered one of the up and coming business schools in the country. The President has made great strides to the school including new dorms and academic facilities for everyone to use. The only thing that could use a bit of improvement is the food program. Options tend to be limited sometimes and the main dining hall, while improving, is still not the best. The campus itself is a beautiful place to be at as the campus is gorgeous. The area around Bryant is great as it is right next to Providence and only an hour from Boston. The professors are mostly good as Bryant seems to pride themselves on having a great staff as there has not been one bad professor I would not recommend.
Start Your Review of Bryant University
Bryant University is a great school for business. However, not only is it a good school for business, but for liberal arts as well. Bryant does a really good job making sure their students are all well rounded and prepared for life after college. The connections that Bryant has are also tremendous.
I went to Bryant University for my freshman year. I thought it would be a great change for me but I found the environment to be too much like high school due to the small amount of people. The classes were fine, I was a part of the honors program which is pretty good and they give out good scholarships. However, if you don't want to be stuck for all of February on campus it is hard to expand beyond the area since it isn't in Providence. I was an IB major at first and when I decided to change majors it became difficult to do what I wanted there due to their Business/Liberal Arts major minor requirement. I ultimately left for a number of these reasons and more but I don't regret going there, but I have found a better school to suit my needs and am happier now.
Small school with people coming from small towns is about 90% of the community. It can get repetitive really quickly but luckily the RIPTA to Providence is free and Boston is an hour away