1. 4 Year (Online)

Bryant & Stratton College - Online Reviews

My first day as an online student at this college will be January 11, 2017. Everyone has been very helpful with getting me enrolled and made sure that I had understood. My overall experience was great, and I would recommend this school to anyone.
I love that the admissions and financial aid employees are there to help you! They make sure that you have what you need so you can start on your future education. I haven't started classes online yet but I will be soon.
great i can study and do my class work at my convience
the work load ok and i did have one problem in the beginning because of the protfolio project i was unclean on this project but in the end caught on
i have not personally any professors as i am attending online classes
my major is billing and coding the courses i have taken have been very knowledgable
my first time attending online schools i really enjoy it and find my self go crazy on breaks
I like the school overall
I feel like I'm repeating myself with these answers. I have no complaints about anything
With the online courses toy can set your own pace as long as you complete your work on time
I can't really answer because this is my first year and won't graduate till next year
  • College Senior
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
As I have said my course is all online but my instructors and career and guidance counselors have been great
I'm taking online courses, yet everyone involved with getting me where I am today has been caring and compassionate. They really want me to succeed
  • College Senior
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
There is not a bad thing I could possibly say about my school. Everyone is doing the best they can do to help me succeed.
I love this school. As a 51 year old mother and grandmother they are really helpful in trying to make sure I succeed with the goals I have set for my future. I know without a doubt I couldn't have chosen a better university.
So far so good. I have only been in class for almost 3 weeks and I've been able to balance my regular life and my schoolwork without being completely overwhelmed
Online courses are not easy by any means. They take hard work and discipline. You can not just expect to get credit just by showing up. You must participate in discussions just as you would in a classroom. The instructors are great and they provide the necessary tools for you to learn and get your work done but you definitely have to be self motivated.
My credits transferred without issue and the staff did all the work in obtaining the necessary transcripts. Courses are flexible because it's online so I can choose when to log on and complete my work within reasonable deadlines.
The courses are challenging and you have to put forth effort in order to do well but it's worth it. The professors are there to guide you and provide feedback to make sure you are doing your best.
As I mentioned before. I feel like the courses are challenging but you get the help that you need to complete it. There is a lot of work involved but if you are dedicated you can get it done and you actually feel like your learning something new everyday.