Bryant & Stratton College - Wauwatosa Reviews

The few experiences I have had so far there have been staggering. My enrollment counselor is willing to go above and beyond for me. A truly eye-opening experience with peers and staff, every one you pass ready to meet your gaze with a warming smile. This is the hidden jewel of all colleges, the services provided for possible students, current students, and even graduates are endless.
I like this college because they work around your schedule. They want you to succeed in your classes and will help you do that. The class sizes are small and you have the option of doing classes online or in class.
Bryant & Stratton College has a quiet learning environment, that has a library and study tables where you can get help with your work. Each course challenges you to think critically. Bryant & Stratton does a good job for preparing their students for the workplace by developing their hard and soft skills. They have recently updated their lounges, one for the athletes and one that has the Cantina, where you can order food. Overall, great experience.
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Wauwatosa
Bryant and Stratton has a nursing program that only takes 5 - 15 week long semesters. This is very good for adults that don't need to work full-time. Campus is very nice.
What I do like about Bryant & Stratton College is that they offer numerous programs so if you are confused about what you want to do there is so many options and you can change your mind at anytime. They are no accredited. What I do not like about the college is that I feel that some of the financial aid advisors do not help you as much as they should and I have been through atleast 3 or 4 advisors because they would leave or move to a different campus
this school follow up, communicate, help you through the whole process of enrolling. It also make you you feel confident
The programs are quick to get to where your goal is. But overall, a lot of professor leave in the middle of the program which causes ca motion with grades, test, and other learning.
I love how dedicated the staff and professors are to helping you succeed. There are always resources available whether it’s career services, Library study groups and their peer mentor program where they have a student who has completed some of the course and Is doing well act as a guide to help you throughout your college experience especially if you are a first year it is ideal to at least get a mentor the first semester. They are very understanding and go the distance to work with you and your life’s needs.
I love all of the support that is on campus! There are many ways they will help you to succeed. These free services are available while attending school there, as well as after you graduate.
Teachers are very understanding of outside obligations such as jobs and family and very willing to help you if you are struggling with any of the content from class.
Bryant and Stratton is an amazing college because, they have smal classrooms and one on one learning opportunities for all student. Of all age and of all diversity
The entire faculty at the college cares about your education and is accessible. They are always looking for ways to improve your classes and the way you learn. The teachers go out of their way to help you and there is always tutoring available if needed. Everybody wants you to succeed.
Instructors are very helpful in you reaching your optimal education. Staff very friendly and easy to talk too. This college is always teaching current and useful skills that many employers seek in today's society.
I like that the class sizes are small and that give the instructor more time to help the students. I don't like the fact that it is far from where I live.
Love the small class sizes, the teachers are all super helpful and actually really care about their students. I really loved the fact that they were able to transfer in so many of the credits for classes I already took. The biggest complaint I would have would be the cost to attend there and the fact that they charge you for technology fees yet there are still computers on campus that aren't working and a lot of the printers are out of ink when you go to use them. Overall, this is one of my favorite schools I have gone to because of the closeness of the students and faculty.
This school is perfect for students who do not like overpopulated classes. The classes are less than 15 students. The teachers and counselors do whatever they can to help you learn and pass. I love this school.
I really love the class small class sizes and that you can work with your instructors one on one. I also love the labs and clinical rooms. The daycare is a plus for my little one!
If you are pursuing nursing avoid, avoid, avoid. There are so many better schools in the area. There is no consistency to the program and a high turn-over in instructors. Additionally, favoritism comes into play. If the nursing instructors like you they will bend over backwards, if they don't like you they will set you up to fail. The Dean of Nursing is a joke and will hire the first warm body that will take the position when in a bind for an instructor whether they are qualified or not. She also acts and speaks as though she chased one too many Xanax with a bottle of wine. Scheduling is done in a block style so good luck managing your classes around work. Often you will not find out your clinical day, time, and site until a few days before the semester begins. There have been semesters where I did not find out where the clinical site was until the night before.
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Wauwatosa
So far, so good. My campus has quite a few ADN students, so I fit right in!
Class size is SMALL! Small, as in twenty students or less. For me this was great, the professors get to know you as a person, and with the smaller class size its easier to focus and get extra help if needed.
For a private "career college", employeers respect and acknowledge it, like any other college, or university. What you "put it" is what you "get out". Do your best, and take it seriously and instructors as well as potential employers will notice.