Bryant & Stratton College - Wauwatosa Reviews

Great online experiences, professors are very understanding of needs of each of their students and are willing to work with you to ensure that you are successful in online courses. They have on campus tutoring for online classes as well.
Bryant & Stratton really does have professors that are willing and able to connect with students on a level that ensures they will succeed. I love the flexibility that they offer students and the understanding of working while going to school scheduling mess. I wish that they were more organized with their classes before the semester starts.
So encouraging and knowledgeable. Small classroom sizes and plenty of opprotunity! I was given an opprotunity for ALOT of scholarships to help pay for classes!
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Wauwatosa
This college has some classrooms where you get to engage with everyone and the professors are great at presenting material in many ways so all students will better understand the content.
One thing that I liked about Bryant & Stratton was the admission process. The admission process was overall easy and the admission people are always around to answer questions. They reply to you super fast and are there to help you be successful.
The staff is super friendly and willing to help out everyone. They will be there if you need to talk about anything. The students are also very friendly. I would recommend this school to anyone.
I enjoy Bryant and Stratton as a school. I have wonderful professors who make it a great program. I wish it wasn't so expensive because I almost can't afford it which is why I'm looking for scholarships. The facility is nice and not too big. I enjoy my time there.
The teachers and instructors here are very good and seem to care a lot about their students. There are many different clubs to join and even basketball, golf, and soccer teams to join as we are a d-2 school.
I have only just began the process but everyone has been so encouraging through the process. I was able to tour the building and see different classrooms, such as the lab, the mannoquin room, and the biology room. In one of the rooms I was able to talk to a couple of girls that did the LPN program and are now bridging into the RN program. They gave a lot of advice and let me know that I will never be alone in the program.
I love the entire experience so far. The only thing I would change is the cost of Tuition, it’s very expensive
This school offers some challenging courses from professors that teach at other 4 year universities. It's a big advantage having some of the professors teaching elsewhere at more prestigious colleges. Although it would be nice to have more access and availability to use the school as a resource to get internships and jobs while your a student to learn the job field.
Bryant and Stratton college was an amazing experience. The environment and the atmosphere was just so welcoming. I would highly recommend people to attend Bryant and Stratton.
Very good I enjoy touring a campus seen all the other insights that they offer the college seemed very helpful and learning it has a lot of tools and resources to help learn also enjoy talking to basketball coach about potentially joining the team
Instructors and faculty really care about the students. I can ask for help from numerous resources, and they are alsways checking in to make sure students are doing OK.
Too much online work. Bathrooms do not have toilet seat covers. Nursing labs are awesome. Nursing room is beneficial.
When I was first interested in transferring to Bryant & Stratton, I had so many questions. The staff at Bryant & Stratton were very involved with my transfer process and went out of their way to answer all the questions that I had, as well as make appointments for me.
The few experiences I have had so far there have been staggering. My enrollment counselor is willing to go above and beyond for me. A truly eye-opening experience with peers and staff, every one you pass ready to meet your gaze with a warming smile. This is the hidden jewel of all colleges, the services provided for possible students, current students, and even graduates are endless.
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Wauwatosa
I like this college because they work around your schedule. They want you to succeed in your classes and will help you do that. The class sizes are small and you have the option of doing classes online or in class.
Bryant & Stratton College has a quiet learning environment, that has a library and study tables where you can get help with your work. Each course challenges you to think critically. Bryant & Stratton does a good job for preparing their students for the workplace by developing their hard and soft skills. They have recently updated their lounges, one for the athletes and one that has the Cantina, where you can order food. Overall, great experience.
Bryant and Stratton has a nursing program that only takes 5 - 15 week long semesters. This is very good for adults that don't need to work full-time. Campus is very nice.