Bryant & Stratton College - Virginia Beach Reviews

I am getting ready to start their ADN program. So far admissions has been very helpful. They match outside scholarships and have a big alumni office that will continue to help you after you graduate.
The classes are available online if they need to have it that way. For instance, if clinicals cannot be arranged due to COVID, they will host an online lab for all students to attend so you get your clinical hours in.
I heard wonderful things about Bryant and Stratton so I decided to try them since I wanted to further my nursing career. The admission process was a breeze and everyone in the school is very helpful. I can't wait to graduate and come back to get my BSN with them.
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Virginia Beach
I took a few classes on line with Bryant and Stratton and it was a great setup, it was easy to learn and it wasn't hard to communicate with my fellow students or teachers.
I liked the surrounding area of the college. We did not have a designated food court on campus so I liked the fact that there are many food chains and restaurants near by.
Switching to online classes has been a challenge to say the least. It has been a huge adjustment for students as well as instructors. I believe if we continue to collaborate all students can be successful.
Consistency with program directors. Schedule is more flexible than most other nursing programs I have researched. Costly, but worth it in the end since it is accelerated. Staff is very friendly and the nursing instructors are very compassionate.
What I like about Bryant & Stratton is the professors really get you engage in class and know how to teach. They provide any help that you need, you can come to them anytime and they'll work with you. The housing is perfect for us college students, the athletics have the best coach there is around. The campus is beautiful and completely safe.
I am currently a student at the Bryant and Stratton College in Hampton, VA. Although, to my understanding the Virginia Beach campus is not much better. They are disorganized and change the schedules at will, students are just expected to rearrange their lives and the response made is "welcome to nursing school." It is a beautiful building, located in Town Center. Which is amazing because we recently were told that if we parked in certain areas we would be towed. They do give us Panera when we have functions and sometimes they give away notebooks and pens...but unless you try to be their best friend, you'll rarely ever see them.
I love the cat that they are core values is for the betterment of their students. They are very flexible with providing day, evening and online classes to fulfill the busy lives of individuals. I value that even if studying for one major, you are able to join clubs for other fields.
when I began with this school the Professors were amazing, and they really did everything to ensure that you understood the material. in my last year there has been a lot of changes, many of the professors are no longer there and the new ones only care about quota's not what the student is learning. Also the financial aid department has change for the worse, there is many delays in the financing on their part, with giving out refunds after they get paid.
Veteran friendly and Adult (returning student )friendly environment! I especially love the on campus daycare and Vet center with complimentary Wifi.
Bryant & Stratton College is not easy they work you hard. The best thing about them is nobody on staff is going to let you give up no matter how hard you want to. The Staff is willing to work with you, anyway they can. The teachers are some of the sweetest people I have ever met. I am so excited to go back every semester and do it again and again until graduation. Love this college.
I like the flexibility and overall convenience of the school. My instructors are always there when I have questions or concerns and the class sizes aren’t too big. The online experience is straightforward and has shorter sessions, which keep me motivated! The discussion groups really help me understand the information further and get to know my classmates. I really enjoy being able to make friends from all over the country. Overall Bryant and Stratton has been a second home to me, I am so thankful for the opportunity to study here and pursue my dream of becoming a nurse!
I am a former student and I really enjoy this school. The staff where willing to stay late just to provide extra help or any services you need. The classrooms aren’t as large which helps those students that need to be in a smaller classroom setting. The sports coach work hard to get you to where you need in the sport and they are very caring. Bryant &Stratton is like a home away from home. The facility provides the Necessities that all students attends would need. They also have a lounge are where you can go for a break or if you just want to relax.
I have had a wonderful experience at Bryant and Stratton College, I attend the Hampton Campus. I don't have no reason to complain. The processors I had are excellent at what they do.
I love the staff here. Everyone is so fixed on you succeeding in your field of interest. My admissions advisor really went above and beyond for me and i couldn't be more grateful. I'm so excited to start in the fall
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Virginia Beach
I love how the teachers are very interactive. The lessons are very fun and active to learn. I want to apply myself more everyday to learn something even better than before because you know I love it and typing love that too.
I have had no issues to date.
I have only taken two online courses thus far. I enjoyed each one as they were taken at my pace. I found the teacher to be approachable and reachable. The work was ideal for each lesson plan and we all participated in weekly discussions.