Bryant & Stratton College - Syracuse North Reviews

This school seemed amazing at first. I was in high school when an admissions representative came to the school. I had excellent grades so I was offered a scholarship. This semester is my 6th, I found out that financial aid had been reducing my scholarship, my tuition was once covered, and all of a sudden isn’t.
Great School. Some of the classes are difficult and some don't make sense. The curriculum is always improving. If you attend, please attend with the intention of finishing your degree, credits are hard to transfer. Small campus, small classes. Targeted for adults, but as an 18 year old, it was perfect for me. I wasn't ready for a big college yet. Good for baby steps!
Very career focused and will help get you where you want to be.
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Syracuse North
Very good school. Professors are very helpful and nice. Very well organized and small classes make learning individualized.
This was the only place that taught what I was looking for.
They teach you up to date things you need to know to succeed in your field.
I absolutely Loved everyone there. I made a lot of new friends.
I did not transfer credits.
I did not take any online courses. People that I know have and it worked out good for them.
I love this school, I learned a lot of new things there. People there are awesome.
Was helped by a knowledgeable, compassionate staff
had a lot of difficulties, but was met with pleasant staff who assisted me with them
have had a pleasant experience at Bryant & Stratton on-line
I am attending on-line classes
I feel that I am receiving the best possible education for the tuition that I am paying.
Bryant & Stratton has a very successful soccer team and the school really pulls together to show their support. They recently had a school sponsored tailgate party for students to show their support.
There is a lot of diversity at Bryant & Stratton College. There are students right out of high school and students that are older. There are many students from different ethnic backgrounds.
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Syracuse North
There is a career services center that works with you on interviewing skills, your resume, and job placement. I can utilize this service after graduation and later done the road if need be. Bryant & Stratton also requires you to build a portfolio will attending classes.
I would not chose another school if I had to do it over again because the staff is very supportive and truly care about your success while pursuing your degree. There career services is another factor that lead to my decision to attend Bryant & Stratton College.
I am beginning to run into an issue because some of the required classes are only offered in the evening and you can only take one class a night. This is a hassle for me because I live forty five minutes from the campus. I was very happy that a lot of my credits transferred with no issues.