Bryant & Stratton College - Richmond Reviews

Had a excellent experience. The advisors are amazing and have your best interest at hand. Scheduling can be iffy, however they have online courses.
I am currently enrolled here at Bryant & Stratton College in the Bachelors Program for Health Service Administrator. I have enjoyed my time here and looking forward to graduating in 2019. there have been some awesome Instructors that I have encountered with and got to explore their greatness, however; I am excited for myself, having to embark on a new journey in the Health Serve arena. there is no great joy then within, knowing that you about to latch on to a world of wealth and prosperity. this will definitely be a new journey for me and yes, I am so ready for it.
i am currently an incoming Nursing student. I am as well an adult student returning to further my career. the staff has been Extremely helpful. They encourage you and make sure that you know that although returning to school with other obligations such as family and work, it is possible to obtain your degree. The tutoring programs as well as the childcare make the campus feel like a home away from home and you are always surrounded by family who want you to succeed.
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Richmond
My experience has not been the best especially being promes to attend to all my classes on Campus and having to take online classes.
I am currently a student and enjoy the professors! The professors that I have encountered take the time to help you learn. Its exciting to see the faculty encourage the students. I am excited to keep going and working hard to obtain my degree.
Sam Hardy has been excellent to deal with since day 1. The campus is extremely inviting and they assist you in every way possible that they can. Wait time is extremely minimal within the facility to be able to see an adviser. Assistance with studying for a test is offered even before being accepted as a student.
This is an amazing school for mothers or anyone who has alot going on in their lives. The teachers and staff are so dedicated to making sure the students succeed that they go beyond their call of duty. They help you find a job even if it takes years. Great school to be apart of.
I Loved this college!!!! It was so worth going to every night. All the teachers are awesome and most work in the field they teach. My HR teacher was hilarious but also a great guy who was available at anytime I had questions. Classes are small maybe 20 people at the most or less. They have a daycare for parents (I don't have kids so..). They offer night classes which was a plus because I was working during the day.I loved this school. My mom went here also and she graduated summa cum laude in 2000. That's why I went.
I enjoy having the online class it's different.
They have good RN to BSN program here.
They are people whom worked in the field that can give you valuable information on what you can expect in the field.
The admissions rep was very personable and knowlegable. Made the process so simple.
You are getting hands on experience with the simulation class time and clinicals.
I am a former graduate who came back for more skills in a different field.
They offer a wider range of flexible scheduling.
The school offers help with finding employment after graduation; they also give you opportunities for futhering your education.
Employers are always recruiting and anxious to hire students that graduate from Bryant & Stratton. They frequently hold job fairs there and the students get to interact with future employers.
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Richmond
The professors are very helpful. They are eager to help the students reach their goals. They are always available to the students. The courses teach the importance of the study.
Plenty of hand on skills. Helpful in getting a job in your field of study. Opens lots of doors to your future.
Plenty of scheduling options. Staff is very helpful.Lots of resources. Love the children's daycare.