Bryant & Stratton College - Parma Reviews

I love that since I know exactly what I want to do, I get to start taking courses in the nursing field in my first semester. Courses I'd taken previously counted making it so much easier to make this decision.
I have been enjoying my time at Bryant and Stratton college. I am a full-time college student and this school has a wonderful online program. The professors are always helpful and there for their students.
I have not started classes yet. I start in May. The tuition is higher. I would like if they assisted with more scholarships instead of giving you a list and saying here you go.
Review Bryant & Stratton College - Parma
Job placement and free to come back to learn.
The professor are great help with the modules and other courses.
My values from this school would be a degree in nursing and job placement. Also the internship program
Class times are extremely flexible which is helpful for a full time worker.
Their online classes are very straightforward, helpful, and have user-friendly technology that makes it simple.
Almost every instructor I've had has been extremely helpful when needed and make sure to let the students know when they are available outside of class.
They seem to offer a lot of help in job placement.
The classes and class times are great! The financial aid department could use some work!
I have had some really great instructors but they didn't stay with the nursing program.
The BSN just barely got accredited. The director and coordinator quit along with a couple instructors. There are only a couple of instructors that are good and they are scrambling to keep classes going. I am paying a lot for a scoop that is barely keeping it together. The Dean and Business Manager are trying to run a nursing program. I am glad I am to graduate in August. I am just hoping it stays together.
The coordinator and director quit along with a couple instructors. We barely got the accreditation for BSN.
worked out great and worked with my schedule
I haven't used this program yet
class size was good. class style was ok. the professor was very good and he was on point with lessons.
Review Bryant & Stratton College - Parma
There are a lot of postings on jobs and volunteer opportunities.
hands on experience is good. however sometimes we didn't have all tools needed. Teacher was very knowledgeable and I learned a lot.
All faculty is more than willing to help you succeed, help is there in all forms.