Bryant & Stratton College - Parma Reviews

I actually attend the Solon campus but listed Parma because that is what I list for Financial Aid applications. This past semester was the first time I took online courses and was nervous about it. After completing them, I only have positive things to say. The courses were enjoyable and my classmates, instructors, and I interacted a lot. The instructors were always available to assist me with any questions or concerns. It was a fantastic experience!
I love it and would highly recommend Bryant & Stratton College to anyone. Every person I have encountered through the school has been extremely helpful and positive. I loved all of my instructors and the organization of the Nursing school. There are many highly competent people involved with it and I feel comfortable that I will be more than ready to enter the job market when my education is complete. I have learned so many valuable things already and the Nursing program has you going above and beyond just your regular classwork. There are resources we use in order to prepare to take and pass the NCLEX. This all starts on day one of your college experience.
They know how to teach there student very well and they are very good at teaching and making sure you understand what is going on.
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Parma
It is amazing school!! If I would I would recommend this school to attend especially to start off for college.
skype isn't compatible with all devices some other way should be used that accepts all devices that's my opinion
I like the on campus learning experience. I don't like the remote learning it's a bit frustrating. The instructors are very friendly and easy to talk to. My overall experience so far has been great.
The nursing instructors do everything they can to get students to fail to "weed out the weak", rather than trying to make every student a competent nurse. Instead of adjusting their primeval grading system, what do they do? Blame the student for not studying hard enough, or not being smart enough, or perhaps not being "fit for the nursing field". Never have I been more demoralized and broken than when I went to this school. I tried my hardest and was told that it wasn't good enough--that I wasn't good enough. I thought that I could get ahead if I enrolled in their accelerated BSN program. I am smart, I am capable. But you cannot do nursing school alone. You are better off going to a four year, or getting your LPN and getting your RN or BSN after. I am applying at Hondros and already can tell the supreme difference in the quality of education and passion. Take my advice and don't go, unless you're desperate for an emotional breakdown and a major hit to your self worth.
Love the flexibility, the environment, and the friendly staff. Specific programs give you real world skills, not just textbook knowledge. The staff are intelligent scholars in their field and offer so much to their students. The only thing I can think of to make the campus even better would be to add more food selections rather than just some vending machines.
I've only gone to Bryant and Stratton Parma Campus for one semester but I love it. The classroom sizes are small, there was no waiting lists to get in, and everyone was so helpful with my transition into the school. I wish I lived closer so I didn't have such a drive but it could be worse.
Likely most all academics &teachersstaff,advisors,counselors,organizationsalumnigreatplacetostartandforeturnerstoschoolrealworldforacareerspecificinhealthveryadvanced
I looking for the most part he nicer I'm not sure if I would go there I've had it all over again but overall okay
The staff really work hard for you. They help you in so many ways it's unbelievable. They are helping me clear away an arrest on my record that I was not guilty for so it doesn't interfere with my internship and career placement.
Bryant and Stratton does not seem to care much about their students. Their teachers are great but the institution as a whole falls flat. They don't pay attention to their student base in any way either by listening to them or knowing who makes them up.
I love that since I know exactly what I want to do, I get to start taking courses in the nursing field in my first semester. Courses I'd taken previously counted making it so much easier to make this decision.
I have been enjoying my time at Bryant and Stratton college. I am a full-time college student and this school has a wonderful online program. The professors are always helpful and there for their students.
I have not started classes yet. I start in May. The tuition is higher. I would like if they assisted with more scholarships instead of giving you a list and saying here you go.
Job placement and free to come back to learn.
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Parma
The professor are great help with the modules and other courses.
My values from this school would be a degree in nursing and job placement. Also the internship program
Class times are extremely flexible which is helpful for a full time worker.