Bryant & Stratton College - Online Reviews

The discussions are helping to build relationships and learn from each other. The professors are quick to respond to your request, and communication is evident.
The courses are refreshing and informative. The staff is helpful and encouraging. The academics are rewarding and challenging.
I am excited to tell al of you that my over all experience is good. So far I am happy to say that school is not as difficult as I thought it would be.
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Online
I am enjoying my classes Bryant&Stratton. The overall goals are obtainable. I should come out of this school experience with a bright future ahead of me.
People here seem to be giving the online course bad reviews. They obviously did not apply themselves. I graduated Suma Cum Laude. Every course played a part in my success. I Went back to get my bachelor's.
Over all great experience. The people talking bad about this college didn't apply themselves. They seem to pack accountability and are blaming the school.
My experience with online classes was the worse I ever had going to school, the teachers give so much work you will get behind. Teachers will tell you one thing then end up getting a felling grade or points taking all if I had to chose between online or face to face I will do face to face. My question face to face you just turn in that one assignment, doing online you are doing multi work and that's with the academic classes
I went to this school trying to better my self, at first going into the classes was welcome the teacher was helpful. My second semester things was still great then, into the middle of the semester the true identity of the teacher would show, there is one teacher will talk down to students , have no patient or faith in his student. The school will have you take on classes that have nothing to do with your major and when you talk with your advisor they respond will be its a academic course . FA will quote you one price you will be paying back after graduation, but you will find your self back in FA borrow more more , I have two more semester to go would I recommend anyone to!!!
I just finished attending my last college courses online at Bryant and Stratton college for Human Resources and Social Work. Bryant and Stratton College is a amazing college to attend, they help and keep in contact with you throughout working on your degree even when you graduate. My name is Marcela Webb and I wish you all the best while attending Bryant and Stratton college, have a great Journey getting your degree. Wish you all the best.
I will be doing medical coding classes online soon and I appreciate that they understand that people doing online classes still have busy schedules at home and that they are willing to work with us and provide a week to finish assignments.
I will be going to Bryant & Stratton College online for my Medical Coding Certificate. I haven't started yet, but i'm already excited with how involved they are in helping me find scholarships by giving me resources to apply to them.
My experience online has been wonderful. I have not had any issues. The staff has been there to help and support me. They make sure all of my courses are available for me to work on.
My experience with Bryant and Stratton College has been excellent. The staff is friendly, hardworking, and make sure you receive all the help and information that you need. I am enjoying being apart of the Alumni. I do not have any complaints. So far they have met all of my expectations.
My online experience was average. Some Instructors are better than others. Some online classes are better than others.
I liked that Bryant & Stratton was convenient to my house. I think I would like Bryant & Stratton more if the whole school was more professional and consistent.
My online classes are wonderful and I like how they I am able to effectively communicate with my professors, they just don't dump work on you and you do it alone.
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Online
I like that this school has supportive professors and all of them have your best interest. I also like how that in my classes my professors give weekly updates so that you are able to keep on track. Last but not least, my instructors actually reply to their emails when I email them. I can't wait to finish school so that I can become an attorney!
When I first started college I was very self conscious about myself, and the staff and professor's made sure that I felt comfortable and That I remained encouraged and confident.
The professors are professional and generally care about your well being and your education, they are there for you no matter what and no matter when, a blessing to be connected.