Bryant & Stratton College - Online Reviews

Not very helpful. When reviewing your award letter they do not explain to you that all the grants and loans that you qualify for goes towards tuition and you do not see any of it. But they give you a career life prep grant of up to $700. I'm a mother of 3 and I have always been told that when im ready to go back to school that there was assistance for me and that I would be paid to go back to college.
I really enjoy how flexible my class schedule is. It works around my full time job all the time. While there are demanding weeks, the instructors are also flexible with deadlines. I really enjoy my classes so far, and has been a much better experience then when I attempted classes with UoPX. My classes have all been relevant to my degree and career field, with actual skills I can apply right out of my first set of classes. I look forward to continuing my education with Bryant & Stratton!
It's awesome. The instructors work with you and open at different times of the day. The coursework is related to my degree.
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Online
I absolutely love my college, they are great working with you and are so understanding. They are focused on helping you in aid of your success and future career. I am so pleased to spend this year with them. I highly recommend this college, if you are going to school for any courses they offer, go for them! They will give you well approved results, I am glad I picked them.
Everyone is there so you can do it. The advisors are sending weekly updates and the professors are willing to help out in any way they can.
Bryant & Stratton has allowed me to attend college and get a degree, while still working. Because I started college so late in my life I have bills and responsiblities that would not allow me to go actually attend a scheduled class.
I am currently attending Bryant & Stratton College online and it is a great experience. You can basically make your own schedule and it's a real life classroom environment. You can interact with other classmates in Community Cafe and the weekly discussions. The instructors are very active they give you all the tools you will need to be successful.
I am a current student at Bryant and Stratton enrolled in their two year Associates degree in Paralegal Studies program. I am a mother of two and enrolled in their online college. I have to say I love it! I like the fact that I can work at my own pace in my Pj's while taking care of my kids. The classes are not easy they actually challenge you to create real life paralegal documents and put you in real life situations that you wouldn't have thought about. I think the only thing I would change about this school is I would make all of the teachers post at least one weekly video explaining the classes assignments for the week instead of just having all written material. A few of the instructors do post such videos and they make the work much less confusing.
My first day as an online student at this college will be January 11, 2017. Everyone has been very helpful with getting me enrolled and made sure that I had understood. My overall experience was great, and I would recommend this school to anyone.
I love that the admissions and financial aid employees are there to help you! They make sure that you have what you need so you can start on your future education. I haven't started classes online yet but I will be soon.
great i can study and do my class work at my convience
the work load ok and i did have one problem in the beginning because of the protfolio project i was unclean on this project but in the end caught on
i have not personally any professors as i am attending online classes
my major is billing and coding the courses i have taken have been very knowledgable
my first time attending online schools i really enjoy it and find my self go crazy on breaks
I like the school overall
I feel like I'm repeating myself with these answers. I have no complaints about anything
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Online
With the online courses toy can set your own pace as long as you complete your work on time
I can't really answer because this is my first year and won't graduate till next year
As I have said my course is all online but my instructors and career and guidance counselors have been great