Bryant & Stratton College - Greece Reviews

I prefer to attend class in a classroom. I find online work to be more tedious.
The admissions counselors work very hard for the students to ensure that everything is handled professionally and easily. They really advocate for you!
The greatest benefit is that all alumni have the ability to go back at any time to receive career help and prospecting.
Review Bryant & Stratton College - Greece
Class sizes are small and hands-on learning is the standard.
The college works closely with students to determine their needs and helps with resumes, networking, and career services to gain employment.
The occupational therapy program is very intense and fast paced. There is a lot of support from the teachers and fellow students. We have state of the art facilities to learn and enhance our experience. Clinical requirements also allow a student to network and begin to develop a plan concerning what interests them most and where they would like to build a career.
Bryant and Stratton is the perfect education for the adult looking to switch careers and get back into the work force as quickly as possible! I would highly recommend it to others looking to advance.
Bryant & Stratton College is with every student every step of the way. Training to be employability by teaching softskillk as well as wants. They hire professionals workers out in fields of study. Bryant & Stratton College has 100% graduation rate and 100% of hired out of college students.
very straightforward and they let you know what to expect
absolutely the best environment possible to complete my B.S.Degree
I enjoy being here at the Greece campus, I have all the amenities from home here at school.
I really really enjoy being here at the Bryant & Stratton Greece Campus. This campus, is quite and has all the amenities I need to be successful while studying for my B.S.Degree.
We have excellent resources on campus, we have the student center which is our learning center, you can go into the center as a walk in or make an appointment and have someone tutor you in any and all subject. We have excellent campus activities, we have sort of groups here, pick a major we have a group that will allow you to join at anytime. You can also cross reference your group. I am very pleased with the campus, we have a great set up with study time, computer rooms, extra tutoring if needed by appointment. The administrators here really want to to focus on achievement here.
I have not had the opportunity to go to career services to see what they can offer yet.
Average across the board. Most faculty that are the higher ups are friendly.
The facility lacks a real kitchen or food service provider. There are vending machines and a microwave in there student kitchen area but it mostly is the vending machines a tv and a places to sit.
In my opinion the tuition is a bit higher than other local colleges, financial aid is helpful to navigate to through all the paperwork and answer the many questions that come up.
Review Bryant & Stratton College - Greece
Overall a great place for a learning environment geared toward the student reaching the career goal and helping the students out as much as needed. Friendly staff.
Small enough campus where the teachers know you by name. Con is the classes are not long enough & need to be 20 minutes longer to complete the days lesson. The learning center is a great source to get extra help with assignments and being organized.
speed is slow, computers freeze up and lose work, printing is ok if there is paper or toner in printer, wifi could be stronger, and sometimes computer labs are full.