Bryant & Stratton College - Buffalo Reviews

I have recently been accepted into Bryant and Stratton College-Southtowns Campus and I love it! I have been out of school for over 12 years and this is my first time enrolling into full-time college. From the moment I requested information, every staff member that I have dealt with has been very friendly and so helpful. I worked closely with the admissions representative who has been there every step to answer my many questions. My biggest concern coming back to college was how I was going to pay for it; the Financial Aid department was more than willing to work with me to get as much aid as I could, including directing me in the right direction for scholarships and loans. The professors have been helpful in reassuring me that I am capable of doing the work, as well as offered help to me whenever I need it. I am so excited to be attending this college, and I truly can't say enough about it!
So far my experience has been wonderful. All the staff is friendly and answer any question you have. They keep you informed on everything and the minute something changes they are contacting you. The online classrooms are so much easier to navigate and use than my other online school I tried.
Best decision I've ever made. I did some research before applying here and also found nothing but good reviews. The amount of extra help provided and the instructors availability ensures my success within the courses and I felt comfortable with asking any questions I struggled with.
Review Bryant & Stratton College - Buffalo
At this point this school has allowed me to persue my dream on my terms. Classes are set up for the usual 7.5 weeks. So far every instructor has been very supportive and want you to succeed.
I really enjoy the OTA program at my school, the workload is heavy at times, but very relevant to the real world. The facility is really engaging they care about all of the students and want them to do well. There will be several job opportunities once we get done with school in several different areas of practice such as acute care,Early intervention, geriatrics and more. The internships are really well thought out and individualized per student. Field work is also great and starts your second semester.
I really enjoy going to my school! I really love my teachers and I appreciate the small classes and attention from the teachers. The OTA program is awesome!
Post grad and for life they help you with job placement.
The professors are very focused on all the students.
We are people not a number at this school. Other school's I have gone to your just a number and they help you get a job in your field even way after you graduate it's for life.
Class time is flexible and I haven't had many problems.
I love having time with my family and being able to do school work on my own time.
They help you find employment throughout the US.
My professors have been there to help me every step of the way. I like online classes because I have time with my family still.
I am in the online schooling but its great and I think it will improve my chances at finding employment when I finish.
I am enjoying the new things I am learning to a better employee.
The school is awesome just a little expensive.
Very convenient and works well with my schedule
Review Bryant & Stratton College - Buffalo
Works with my very busy schedule
They have a certain method and most students must stay on track and cannot choose when they want to take certain classes
Class sizes vary but the professors are easy to get ahold of when you need them. They are very helpful and will take the time to help anyone