Bryant & Stratton College - Bayshore Reviews

What I like about Bryant & Stratton College is that the College is on the route. I can take two buses to, and from classes.
What I like about Bryant&Stratton is the accelerated classes people are about to take. I also appreciate the flexibility this college offers.
What I think needs improvement is the way things are communicated to students. School is expensive and students can be misinform about there programs offered.
I am allowed to finish my nursing diploma in 21 months, which I like. The staff is very helpful and want to see the students succeed. They always offer their help or resources to aid you in your work and studies.
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Bayshore
My experience at Bryant and Stratton was an average experience, the turnover rate with instructors was quite high. I never inquired about why, I was just stayed focused on my studies. I did enjoy the peers I studied with, they were all around the same age and maturity level as myself and that is what made it very comfortable for me.
Coming from a university to a small college campus has definitely been a game changer but I've enjoyed every moment so far this semester. All of my classes are reduced by 75%. I get more one on one with my professors and cohorts. My cohorts and I have developed group studies over the semester to get through are hardest classes. The staff are very welcoming and able to answer all questions if concerned. If you're thinking about Bryant & Stratton, I'd say go for it!
I loved going to classes...they were small...it was flexible....the changes i would like to see is that the counsels be more involved in their students.
Its has been ok. Advisors and Financial aid people are always available
I am learning alot in my online class. Instructor is very helpfu
Nursing students can enter clinicals in their first semester
It was a ok process.
Clinicals are hands on. Most instructors are helpful. Class sizes are small. Some of the teachers are ineffective but overall ok
Most of the classes are easy. The enrollment process is good. Clinical are first semester. 3 semesters
I had some trouble getting in touch with the Financial Aid team to discuss my FA. They are not that great at returning calls or emails, but their teachers are wonderful and the admissions team is a very big help with things.
i like to tend to myself in class but while in class i will get help from my classmate but or then that i like working along
I Am Pleased – BSC has allowed me the flexibility I needed to be a single parent, work a fulltime job and earn an Associate's degree in Accounting. That experience is what made me choose to remain at BSC to earn my Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
I Am Impressed – My career services rep Stacy Smulka is the best asset for any student attending this college. She is AWESOME!!!! She helps put together the best resumes and coverletters. She can coach you through interviewing skills and job fair ettiquette. She is so knowledgeable and very underrated!!!!!!
The student body is very diverse. We have returning adult students as well as recent high school graduates. We even have a 60 year old woman who just entered the nursing program this spring and she made the academic achievement list. We have physically disabled students on campus.There are also a vast variety of ethnic groups all learning at the same campus. The interaction and culture sharing is great.
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Bayshore
Bryant Stratton offer many career programs that help you to face the outside world. One of the resources is the Optimal resume which you create. It holds your resume and any degrees, projects, essays and accomplishments that you would like to present to employers and you have the opportunity to keep it even after you graduate.
My school tution is a little bit pricy. I have had to drop to be a part time student because the out of pocket expense when i was full time was too much for me.
Best So Far – Bryant and Straton is very flexible and works with my work schedule. Teachers along with administrators are very eagered to see you suceed and do their best to make sure you get their. They present a wonderful learning enviroment and offer many resources that help you if you need help.