Bryant & Stratton College - Bayshore Reviews

I loved going to classes...they were small...it was flexible....the changes i would like to see is that the counsels be more involved in their students.
Its has been ok. Advisors and Financial aid people are always available
I am learning alot in my online class. Instructor is very helpfu
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Bayshore
Nursing students can enter clinicals in their first semester
It was a ok process.
Clinicals are hands on. Most instructors are helpful. Class sizes are small. Some of the teachers are ineffective but overall ok
Most of the classes are easy. The enrollment process is good. Clinical are first semester. 3 semesters
I had some trouble getting in touch with the Financial Aid team to discuss my FA. They are not that great at returning calls or emails, but their teachers are wonderful and the admissions team is a very big help with things.
i like to tend to myself in class but while in class i will get help from my classmate but or then that i like working along
I Am Pleased – BSC has allowed me the flexibility I needed to be a single parent, work a fulltime job and earn an Associate's degree in Accounting. That experience is what made me choose to remain at BSC to earn my Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
I Am Impressed – My career services rep Stacy Smulka is the best asset for any student attending this college. She is AWESOME!!!! She helps put together the best resumes and coverletters. She can coach you through interviewing skills and job fair ettiquette. She is so knowledgeable and very underrated!!!!!!
The student body is very diverse. We have returning adult students as well as recent high school graduates. We even have a 60 year old woman who just entered the nursing program this spring and she made the academic achievement list. We have physically disabled students on campus.There are also a vast variety of ethnic groups all learning at the same campus. The interaction and culture sharing is great.
Bryant Stratton offer many career programs that help you to face the outside world. One of the resources is the Optimal resume which you create. It holds your resume and any degrees, projects, essays and accomplishments that you would like to present to employers and you have the opportunity to keep it even after you graduate.
My school tution is a little bit pricy. I have had to drop to be a part time student because the out of pocket expense when i was full time was too much for me.
Best So Far – Bryant and Straton is very flexible and works with my work schedule. Teachers along with administrators are very eagered to see you suceed and do their best to make sure you get their. They present a wonderful learning enviroment and offer many resources that help you if you need help.
Career Center – Bryant and Stratton has a career center which is awesome. The career center offers computers and faculty to help you search for employment and employment in your field of study. I have used the career center at Bryant and Stratton is it was very useful in my career search.
Going to Bryant & Stratton had a vast of younger students attending. When I first attended Bryant and Stratton College back in 2003. I was shocked to see such a younger group of people attending the school. I felt old and I had to adapt to the environment of the school. As the years gone by, I begun to see more working adults attending; which made me feel more comfortable.
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Bayshore
Small Class Sizes – What I like most about Bryant and Stratton College is the smaller classroom sizes and the teacher's one on one contact with the students. I have been out for a while, but I can remember my experiences like it was yesterday.