Bryant & Stratton College - Amherst Reviews

We have a Medical Reimbursement and Coding club which helps you get to know different doctors and participate in organizations.
I would choose my school again if I did it all over again because all of the employers are very helpful with getting your financial aid, schedule or any other questions answered. The professors also want you to succeed so they do everything they can to help you reach your goal. I would definitely suggest my school to others.
online courses are hard for me, i prefer a teacher in front of me encase i have questions, the workload is a little harder.
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Amherst
Diane has worked hand and hand with us in every step of the internship and finding a career after scholl, she is friendly and understanding and will go out iof her way to find the most suitable position for you.
i love the class sizes and the individual attention the instructors can give you due to the numbers.
Have always been treated like i was their only student, they really make you feel important
I am in the Medical Administrative Assistant program, i have learned so much about the health field, i feel equipped to get out in my new career with confidence and experience.
I love being here, since the first day i walked through the doors, i have been treated with respect, kindness and understanding. Everyone is there to help with every step you take, good or bad. I feel so comfortable asking anyone a question, no matter what it is, if they do not know the answer they will point in the direction to get the help you need.
flexibility is great can work full time and go to school
very helpful and helps us look for jobs
always a bunch of job ads posted emailed daily
small classes one on one time with students
work load easy curriculum easy facilitie clean neat
I love this college and my grades are amazing.
Bryant & Stratton College is a wonderful college to attend! It is ABA accredited and the class sizes are small. This allows more one on one time with the instructor and peers for any questions concerning coursework or general questions about the school or future career opportunities. I would highly recommend this school to anyone. There are many different volunteer opportunities, career opportunities, current job opportunities, fundraisers, charity events, etc. The school always sends an e-mail about new career opportunities and job placement opportunities. The different clubs work together to raise money for support, charities, etc. They always keep on top of the students when it comes to setting up a schedule for the next semester, making sure the students have their financial aid paperwork filled out and submitted on time, and are very willing to work with students and help in anyway possible if the student is struggling in classes or financially. They have an ePorfolio which is very beneficial when applying for a position in your career field. If your looking for a school that is willing to go the extra mile and do everything in their power to make sure you succeed in school and enter into a successful, rewarding career field, Bryant & Stratton is the right college for you!
Could use another rest room
haveing a hard time getting people to talk to me
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Amherst
I had considerable difficulty with my funding sources and the school worked very well with me
Career services did as well as they could to secure my college success
The library are a godsend.