Bryant & Stratton College - Albany Reviews

I really enjoy my time as a student. The staff are kind and caring. I just wish that there were more opportunities to increase my knowledge in my field. I also think that they should offer more majors. I'm currently enrolled in a major that they no longer take applicants for, which makes classes very difficult to schedule, some are not even available online and campus!
This school is a great place for students who need some extra help even if it’s the littlest question. As well as the have great environment for students and staff even if they just need to talk. Bryant and Stratton is a great college with a small enough staff so everyone knows everyone and is comfortable with who they are surrounded by.
I love all the teachers and the staff are awesome! They are always looking out for you, and helping in any way they can. Show up and you're pretty much guaranteed to pass with flying colors. Just need to put the work in to get something out of it. Great school :)
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Albany
Bryant & Stratton College is a school where the staff knows you by a first name basis. You don't see that in larger schools but what makes Bryant & Stratton - Albany different from the rest is that they truly want you to succeed. The administration works with you to make sure you have what you need to accomplish during your time at the two campuses. As soon as I walk in the doors, the staff greets me by my name and that is one of the reason I chose this college. Not only am I getting a great education, I feel that they take the time to listen to the everyday struggles of their students and work with them. As a current student, the only thing I wish was different is the motives of other students. This is not entirely an issue of the school, but in the future I would like to see people push harder toward their goals. If the staff could figure out a way to approach this, I believe Bryant & Stratton would be even better than it is now.
The academic flexibility has been very good, they work around my schedule.
Their online class system is decent, it fulfilled its purpose. Would of rated higher if some of the classes weren't mandatory to take online.
There career services dept is top notch. Honestly the greatest part of the school.
The teachers are great, the care about your success and look out for you.
One thing that is great about this school is that they require an internship to graduate.
It is just ok. I would rate higher if they had a bachelors program for accounting.
Overall, I enjoyed my experience at Bryant & Stratton college, and would do it again
As a medical assisting major the work load can be more than disred for someone who works full-time. Some of the teachers are more eager to get out of class than teach. They really help you get into the school bit after you pay its more of a figure it out yourself kind of situation.
My school makes me feel comfortable and I was able to fit in very quickly. It's a little bit on the pricey side, but the out come is very worth it.
Academics really understands me and my schedule.
I have really enjoyed my overall experience here at Bryant & Stratton.
I wish the online course was over the 15 weeks instead of 7.5 weeks. I probably could have passed.
Not all students feel that the school is there to help them.
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Albany
It is expensive but I am definitly getting my money's worth.
Career Services are there to help the students but I feel that they are not really there to help me.
Sometimes the workload can be a bit much.