Bryant & Stratton College - Albany Reviews

Bryant & Stratton College is a school where the staff knows you by a first name basis. You don't see that in larger schools but what makes Bryant & Stratton - Albany different from the rest is that they truly want you to succeed. The administration works with you to make sure you have what you need to accomplish during your time at the two campuses. As soon as I walk in the doors, the staff greets me by my name and that is one of the reason I chose this college. Not only am I getting a great education, I feel that they take the time to listen to the everyday struggles of their students and work with them. As a current student, the only thing I wish was different is the motives of other students. This is not entirely an issue of the school, but in the future I would like to see people push harder toward their goals. If the staff could figure out a way to approach this, I believe Bryant & Stratton would be even better than it is now.
The academic flexibility has been very good, they work around my schedule.
Their online class system is decent, it fulfilled its purpose. Would of rated higher if some of the classes weren't mandatory to take online.
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Albany
There career services dept is top notch. Honestly the greatest part of the school.
The teachers are great, the care about your success and look out for you.
One thing that is great about this school is that they require an internship to graduate.
It is just ok. I would rate higher if they had a bachelors program for accounting.
Overall, I enjoyed my experience at Bryant & Stratton college, and would do it again
As a medical assisting major the work load can be more than disred for someone who works full-time. Some of the teachers are more eager to get out of class than teach. They really help you get into the school bit after you pay its more of a figure it out yourself kind of situation.
My school makes me feel comfortable and I was able to fit in very quickly. It's a little bit on the pricey side, but the out come is very worth it.
Academics really understands me and my schedule.
I have really enjoyed my overall experience here at Bryant & Stratton.
I wish the online course was over the 15 weeks instead of 7.5 weeks. I probably could have passed.
Not all students feel that the school is there to help them.
It is expensive but I am definitly getting my money's worth.
Career Services are there to help the students but I feel that they are not really there to help me.
It is easy for me to talk to the advisors here at school.
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Albany
Sometimes the workload can be a bit much.
The Albany Campus is very student-centered and the staff and faculty really wants the students to get the education that they pay for.
The financial aid office is always available to answer your questions. They are very clear at explaining what you owe, what for and where that money will come from. I believe I am getting my money's worth.