Bryant & Stratton College - Akron Reviews

Just a very different environment
Employable you is what they say.
They have the highest accreditation.
Review Bryant & Stratton College - Akron
I love nursing and I am excited about it.
So far everything is great. All of the people are nice and very sweet.
I am able to attend day while my daughter is in school and the even let us leave early if our work is finished
I have not had online classes yet
the school works with hospitals to place students
I like the teachers out put on the subjects I like how they explain things well
I like how the school does work placement once you get you diploma
I am learning something new everyday and they really are helpful
I am enjoying the learning adventure and meeting new people the teachers are very helpful
I really enjoy the school because the teachers are focused on your success and want to see everyone graduate to where they will meet with you before class if you need some extra help.
Though I have not started my classes yet, i have enjoyed the process of getting enrolled in Bryant and Stratton. The school is very hands-on, meaning they help you through the entire process from application to scheduling. My favorite part about Bryant and Stratton is how every staff member is just as excited about my enrollment as I am, as well as their willingness to explain the whole process of enrollment as they walk me through it. I would most definitely choose Bryant and Stratton again because of their helpfulness, and excitement toward my education. What sets Bryant and Stratton College apart from all other schools is the small class sizes. This makes it easier to have all of your questions answered and helps staff get to know their students well in order to keep them on track toward graduating.