Bryant & Stratton College - Akron Reviews

Don’t even bother unless you want to go into a pile of debt (they charge 3x more than other colleges in the area) and yet still have nothing to show for it. They could care less about you being successful. Teachers are a joke. They sure don’t deserve to be called professors. The point of this all is Do Not Do It!!!
The teachers barely respond and do not stay up on grading. You’re teaching yourself either way in person or online. Just go somewhere else.
Online classes were great! Teachers were very open and responsive. I enjoyed the online classes because I am a busy mother of 3 and working full time.
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Akron
I enjoyed the teachers and a few of them really tried their hardest to help students any way they could.
I only visited the school, I haven’t actually started yet. I actually start my freshman year next month at Bryant & Stratton. Just from my visit though, I had a great experience, everyone was friendly and greeted me with a smile, I felt comfortable.
It is fast paced. You only take the classes that you need to succeed, and the instructors are always there to help!
I appreciated the friendly, knowledge staff members. Each person that helped me with my admissions process was knowledgable, and very friendly to me. I felt cared about in the way that they took time to listen to my story and where I am wanting to go in life. I felt very encouraged to pursue my goals and dreams here at this college.
I love how energetic all the employees are! They definitely make you feel welcome and help you with any questions you may have. They make sure they are available to talk to 24/7 and will reply to you between 10 minutes- couple hours. I found the campus clean and well equipped for their students. I recommend looking into any of the programs they offer.
This college is crazy! Everything is now online and only certain classes are on campus. This is not suppose to be an online college, your suppose to have real instructors and the help you need at your finger tips. Some of the teachers you meet are really sweet and will do anything to help you pass but the others will fail you for giving an honest opinion when they ask for it. Tuition is absolutely crazy. It went from about $6,500 a semester to $10,000. The online classes that i did have, the teachers were never helpful, they never got back to me within an appropriate time frame and I never bothered to put our grades in until last minute on any assignment that they actually had to go through. This school is a joke and all they want is your money.
Just a very different environment
Employable you is what they say.
They have the highest accreditation.
I love nursing and I am excited about it.
So far everything is great. All of the people are nice and very sweet.
I am able to attend day while my daughter is in school and the even let us leave early if our work is finished
I have not had online classes yet
the school works with hospitals to place students
Start Your Review of Bryant & Stratton College - Akron
I like the teachers out put on the subjects I like how they explain things well
I like how the school does work placement once you get you diploma
I am learning something new everyday and they really are helpful