Bryant & Stratton College - Syracuse North Reviews

Very career focused and will help get you where you want to be.
Very good school. Professors are very helpful and nice. Very well organized and small classes make learning individualized.
They teach you up to date things you need to know to succeed in your field.
Review Bryant & Stratton College - Syracuse North
This was the only place that taught what I was looking for.
I absolutely Loved everyone there. I made a lot of new friends.
I did not transfer credits.
I did not take any online courses. People that I know have and it worked out good for them.
I love this school, I learned a lot of new things there. People there are awesome.
Was helped by a knowledgeable, compassionate staff
had a lot of difficulties, but was met with pleasant staff who assisted me with them
have had a pleasant experience at Bryant & Stratton on-line
I am attending on-line classes
I feel that I am receiving the best possible education for the tuition that I am paying.
Bryant & Stratton has a very successful soccer team and the school really pulls together to show their support. They recently had a school sponsored tailgate party for students to show their support.
There is a lot of diversity at Bryant & Stratton College. There are students right out of high school and students that are older. There are many students from different ethnic backgrounds.
There is a career services center that works with you on interviewing skills, your resume, and job placement. I can utilize this service after graduation and later done the road if need be. Bryant & Stratton also requires you to build a portfolio will attending classes.
I would not chose another school if I had to do it over again because the staff is very supportive and truly care about your success while pursuing your degree. There career services is another factor that lead to my decision to attend Bryant & Stratton College.
Review Bryant & Stratton College - Syracuse North
I am beginning to run into an issue because some of the required classes are only offered in the evening and you can only take one class a night. This is a hassle for me because I live forty five minutes from the campus. I was very happy that a lot of my credits transferred with no issues.
At Bryant & Stratton you must successfully complete an internship prep class before you can secure an internship.
The professors at Bryant & Stratton are very knowledgeable in the classes that they teach and most of them have worked in the area that they teach.