Bryant & Stratton College - Southtowns Reviews

I never took online classes just heard about them
Need more understanding on transferring if I need to change careers if what I want is not offered here.
  • 10 months ago
  • Value
Even though they all helpful. It is expensive
Review Your College
It is expensive to attend this school. So whatever scholarship I can try to get will be helpful.
  • 10 months ago
  • Value
They have taught me that it can be done
I have learned so much. Everyone is compassionate from financial aid and they all keep you updated. All of the professors I have had care so much on your progress and will do anything to make it understandable
you must work around the courses that are offered at a particular time
i have not ever taken online courses before so i really do not have any basis for compaction
from what I hear from other students who have attended this school the program is helpful in their carreer but have continued their education elsewhere
  • 11 months ago
no comment at this time
I love my school schedule because it is so flexible and I love being able to still work and get all my class work done.
Actually all my classes are online. I attend college to obtain my degree online and I love it so I can still work while in college.
I feel that the services as I have studied them are going to be very helpful for when I need to find a job and set up interviews.
  • Feb 23 2016
  • Value
I feel that this school is going to help me even after I graduate being that they offer services to alumni. This school is all around a good place to attend and i feel I am going to get an excellent career.
  • Feb 23 2016
  • Value
I would recommend this school to anyone.
The classes here are very good especially for real world experiences.
So far since attending this college I have found that I am able to further myself as a person and do it on my time and not have to worry. My teachers always offer the best advice.
Review Your College
The teachers are all great and personable
I have had a lot of success at this school although things seem to be changing with the staff/faculty negatively.
Not the greatest but its okay. They already do you schedule for you so when you come in to do it they tell you when and what time youre taking the classes so you have to fight with them to change it.