Bryan University - Springfield Reviews

I haven't transferred any credits
The difference form traditional school to Bryan University are a couple of differences, One I never felt like I was talking to the wrong person at Bryan University, if a person wasn't there to answer your question the person who answered the phone always says is there something I can help you with. Two there is no negativity, most of them have taken classes too so they can relate.
I would have to say the best, I'm not really sure on this I have just started, I choose excellent for the sake that any issue I might have had they were handled and addressed
Review Bryan University - Springfield
love the class size so it helps for students participation even if I post something late I still get a response from someone.
the quality is very high. NO task too big or small for my employee recruiter. Thanks a lot
faculty has been very helpful and motivating, program puts you in the right mind frame when you start.
I have had wonderful experience with the school I have recommended family and friends to this school. Everyone has been willing to take the time working with all my questions.
I've been going to this school for 3 yrs and all the teachers will work with you and contact if you have a issue. They are open to help and understanding your personal issues that can impact your studies.
I haven't had any experience with alumni or recruiters from my school. But the online accreditation and the talk of the town have all had wave reviews about being able to land a job after attending Bryan University.
I have actually enjoyed all my assignments and interaction with my professor. I have only taken one class so far and it has been a pleasant experience, I hope the next 15 classes go this well.
I love doing my work online from my home. I can study anytime I want to and free to still work and take care of my family and live my life
I can get an even better degree when I am finished. But I won't be going any further. This is hard enough on my family. I hope to get a good job and earn a good living from my program that I am currently in.
I really haven't had to use any resources yet. My book is downloaded onto my laptop and I just read. my assignments are online and easy to get to
I really don't know how to answer this question. The process of getting the financial aid was pretty easy, its the paying the student loans that I am worried about and would like help with. I am not one to like debt. Hopefully I get some scholarships!
My school has all kinds of people attending. Since it is online, it has no boundaries on the convenience factor. I have discussion groups with my classmates and they all tend to be very excited and hardworking.
I'm enrolled in an online accelerated college program at Bryan University for business administration. The process was made easy by the people that worked there. They even called me back to make sure school was going good. I am hoping to get some scholarships that will help in making my student loan debts less. Crossing my fingers this works.
I love the student body at my college.
Review Bryan University - Springfield
It's great to be able to connect and communicate with students all over the country!
I attend online courses, so I'm not really sure what the campus resources are.
So far my experience with this school has been great!