- 4 Year
- LINCOLN, NE
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Our primary concern is the safety and health of all of our students, faculty, staff and visitors to Bryan College of Health Sciences. Learn about our response to the COVID-19 response. Learn More
- Academicsgrade B
- Valuegrade A
- Diversitygrade C
- Campusgrade B+
- Athleticsgrade unavailable
- Party Scenegrade unavailable
- Professorsgrade B minus
- Locationgrade A minus
- Dormsgrade unavailable
- Campus Foodgrade unavailable
- Student Lifegrade A minus
- Safetygrade A+
Bryan College of Health Sciences is a college within a medical center in Lincoln, Nebraska. We offer health care-focused undergraduate, graduate, and completion programs, on-site and online learning opportunities, as well as minors in emerging health fields. Our small class sizes allow students to receive the highest quality of instruction, personal attention to their goals and hands-on learning opportunities that will prepare them to excel in real-life situations. Bryan College of Health Sciences educates the finest health care providers in the region.
Students have access to platinate specimens, cadaver labs, and a state-of-the-art simulation center. We are known for hands-on learning in every major. Students receive high quality training for board exams and have 100% employment after graduation within 4 months.
Will You Get In?
Most Popular Majors
- Nursing102 Graduates
- Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician8 Graduates
- Cardiovascular Technician7 Graduates
- Pre-Medicine Studies4 Graduates
- Health Professions1 Graduate
- Health Service Preparatory Studies1 Graduate
- Medical Office Assistant0 Graduates
We offer two nationally ranked bachelor’s degree options in sonography: Diagnostic Medical and Adult Cardiac and Vascular Dual Major. We are ranked top 15 in the country for our small class sizes and strong emphasis on clinical training that will prepare you hands-on. Our coursework is centered around the Registry Exams– the average Registry exam first time pass rate is 96 percent.
- Mix of Online and on Campus48%
- On Campus45%
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey