Brunswick Community College Reviews

Brunswick Community College is true to its price. The education you receive depends on your professor. Students here do not seem to have high goals and there is little to no student life.
Its a very home away from home experience. The teacher and staff treats you like your family. They have awesome quiet area for studying and also offers tutors for almost every class!
Affordable community college minutes away from my home. My academic needs are all met at BCC. However, there is not much to do on campus.
Review Brunswick Community College
Im taking classes for welding right now and they are pretty fun. The price isnt bad for the semester which I enjoy. The food from the cafeteria is a bit expensive.
I have had only positive experiences at Brunswick Community College. All of my teachers have been kind and helpful. They are obviously passionate about what they teach, and I feel they are committed to my education. The staff members are very helpful and always willing to spend times answering whatever questions I have about financial aid, registration, etc. I could not be any happier with my choice in community college.
My school is small but you still get to meet new people like you would if you went to a university. the classes at bcc are small so the teachers can help students on one on one is needed. i would choose my school again because i have met some really awesome people and because its homie.
Currently, I am enrolled in the Associate of Arts program. This will give me the opportunity to apply for the Health Administration degree at Coastal Carolina University.
I believe this school is a great choice! The advisors are very helpful in making sure you have picked out the right classes. Overall, I have had a great experience so far.
Really is a good program as long as you stay committed to it.
You get what you pay for.
There's nothing unique about it
The classes are easy but that's it.
They don't speak between each other often.
The aquatic program is good but that's it.
There's nothing special about it.
The career center is okay.
It does not accept private loans.
Review Brunswick Community College
It's just the usual campus, clean but devoid of any students.
The staff is helpful and polite.
Everything that I have came across has been pretty flexible. I haven't really ran into any issues that have put me into a bind.