Brownson Tech School is a for-profit college located in Anaheim, California in the Los Angeles Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 37 undergraduate students. The Brownson Tech School acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is HVAC and Refrigeration Engineering Technician. Brownson Tech School alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $38,200.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Data not available
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Brownson Technical School
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Brownson Technical School Reviews
Dont Waste Your Money at Brownson Tech – The school is very unorganized not a real classroom enviroment way overpriced some of the staff are competant others are missing several genes in the pool. was threatend there by a "teacher" until he found out he was dealing with a first force recon marine! then they tried kicking me out for sticking up for myself! place and most of the people are s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!