Brown University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Brown University
Most Popular Majors
Computer Science124 Graduates
Computational and Applied Mathematics111 Graduates
Political Science and Government87 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities76 Graduates
Neuroscience and Neurobiology75 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Brown University Reviews
No reviews yet
Take our survey to add your reviewReview Brown University