Brookline College - Phoenix Reviews

I like that the classes are very diverse and that there are many projects and other work besides book work that is integrated.
My time at Brookline college has been memorable. I have made connections with bright individuals and professors who support me in many ways. As a kinesthetic learner I enjoy the hands on experience . The professors motivate and even reward students after having completed and succeeded in assigned tasks. My time at this school has pushed me to reach the best of my abilities and that is why this school is greatly recommended.
I love this school, although I have only ever attended online the staff is always there for me, and they are extremely helpful. The classes are fun and even though I am online we have class discussions that add to the overall experience.
Start Your Review of Brookline College - Phoenix
I love the school and classes. The cost is painful. You can't put a price on education and a future.
Brookline College of Phoenix has the most wonderful professors who will guide you along the way should anything occur. They are well versed in their field and are able to pass that knowledge along.
This is an awesome school that is there for their students to help them exceed. Something I would like to see is for them to offer internal scholarships for their students.
Horrible college. Don't go there.. instructors are ridiculous. Way to expensive and not professional at all.. sad when instructors leave because of how the school is ran. Been through so many Deans. Tells you somw thing.. all about money and not academics.
I just started my first semester at Brookline College and so far it is amazing. I really love how the teachers are interactive with their students and really want to help the students succeed. The school is small and cozy.
Tuition costs are a tad excessive, but doable. Fortunately, the staff is incredibly helpful in tackling admissions problems quickly and effectively.
As a current nursing student at Brookline College, the experience is better than I have expected. I have met some excellent Teachers who give their all and are focus on us students, and our ability to learn and obtain the information that we need. Some are willing to push us to do our best and be our best. Although the work load may be gruesome, the encouragements from the staff members make it all worthwhile. Brookline provided us with the best counselor for student like me who have test anxiety to help train and teach us about the way to overcome them.
It's a very friendly place. You feel welcomed the minuet you walk onto the campus. Everyone is always making sure you understand your classes and always giving positive advice. I'm glad I chose this Brookline College - Tempe School to come to.
Brookline College is an awesome college to attend. As a current student I like the way all professors help their student in every way they can.
In my program we learn a bit of everything from phlebotomy to wound care. The externship sites are amazing and there are varieties of sites.
What make my school different from the rest is that every teacher I have engage the students. I would choose this school all over again because of the classes and the amount I've learned, the staff and the students.
Credits are nontransferable to a traditional college, since the program I'm in is a 9 month program. From my experience I haven't had any hassles or frustrations. Also, the classes aren't that flexible there's only am classes from 8-12 and pm classes from 6-10.
After graduation there are a lot of opportunities that career service can help out. In my case I will keep studying.
The class sizes are small which make it easier for the students and professor. The class style is half day we do lectures, presentations and tests, and for the other half we are in lab.
Start Your Review of Brookline College - Phoenix
My overall experience is awesome. My classmates and other students are nice and friendly. The employees recruiting is fast, someone leaves they fill in the spot quickly. Career service is amazing they really care about every individual.
The academic experience is the best. In my program, we learn a little bit of everything, from phlebotomy to wound care. We are able to get our certificate as a phlebotomist tech, ECG/EKG tech, and patient care tech. I haven't personally gone to externship yet but the sites we have area awesome and help us get that real experience. We are able to get hired on externship sites if they offer you the job. We also have the career services department at school and help us with resumes and to find a job.
My experience at Brookline so far has been very good! The professors are all supportive and want to see you succeed. They are willing to help you anytime that you need it so that you fully understand the material. I am glad that I chose Brookline College to begin my dream of becoming a nurse. If i could change one thing, it would be that we got our class schedules a little sooner than the week before the semester.