Brookline College - Albuquerque Reviews

The nursing program is very rigorous but is SOOO worth it!
They worked very hard to make my class schedule fit into my work schedule. I really appreciate all heir hard work!
Looking forward to the great online class.
Review Brookline College - Albuquerque
I haven't graduated yet but they have a very high pass rate for the NCLEX as well as almost 100% hire percentage!
Class size is small and intimate. Great for learning!
The staff is very helpful.!
Brookline, overall, has been a pleasant experience. They are willing to work with your life's schedule in order to accomplish your dreams! Well worth the money
Very flexible, but this does require some compromises on your part.
The online course that I am taking now is a little repetitive, requiring everyone to regurgitate the same information and then comment on it in prescribed ways that leave little room for any real interaction. It has very little value for me so far. If you learn by rote and without any cogent assistance, then this is the way to go!
A friend from work is just completing her BSN now and she raves about the program.
The process of applying for student loans can be laborious. However, once in the classroom the small class size and personal attention is well worth it.
Great class size. Interesting and intelligent teachers. Good coverage of material.
I love my teachers and have had a memorable experience so far! I look forward to completing my BSN
So far my schedule is okay... I am worried about some of my later semesters.
Brookline has a 100 percent pass rate for grads who have taken the NCLEX
The students have to work in a clinical setting, so we get a lot of hands on experience plus it opens a lot of doors for us.
There is limited space at Brookline so the interaction between student and teacher is phenomenal. I'm just starting the program so I still have much to see.
Review Brookline College - Albuquerque
I'm in the bachelors for nursing program. The workload gets really intense in my 3rd semester. I'm worried about all the work I will have to do. It'll be worth it in the end. I really like the staff so far. I'm just starting at Brookline so I still have much to see.
I really like that this school is a bachelors program. I'm a little worried about the layout of my schedule. It's going to be hard work and I'm hoping it doesn't clash with my work too much. This school is very expensive and I have to pay monthly so I can't afford to loose my job.
Great professor and awesome acedemics and advisors