Brookhaven College Reviews

I really enjoyed going to Brookhaven College because it was so easy for me to finish up my associates degree. I transferred to Brookhaven and the process was so easy and they took all of my credits from my old college, which was fantastic to me. I also feel like it has one of the best online programs since all 10 of my classes were online and super easy to take. I love the flex terms too so I was able to finish some classes within 3 to 5 weeks.
It is just another mediocre community college. I did not get the best or lowest education from this college. There are some great teachers and poor teachers just like any other schools.
Excellent place to meet people and a great learning environment. Brookhaven College is a great place to start off college education, as it has affordable prices and unique opportunities. The college provides plenty of opportunities for students to network and get involved with the multiple clubs found on campus. Overall, the college has excellent professors that provide necessary tools for you to be successful in your desired future career.
Start Your Review of Brookhaven College
For my first two semesters at Brookhaven College I only to 3 classes which was equivalent to 10 hours. In my experience, there is not a specific word you can give to a year long experience. There were some good professors, and some who I did not learn much from. My English and History professors were great for both semesters but when it came to a foreign language class, Spanish was a total blur. I did not improve much as I wanted to. Especially because my teacher was very lenient and did not really care to discipline students who did not complete assignments.
Other than that class, I found the campus to be a great place of learning and was an easy place to get around.
I enjoy my experience at Brook haven. Only concern is that I feel I'm being left behind in my major, which is Electrical Engineering. The classes aren't at the same level as other four- year universities.
The programs here are very good and they teach you in a great environment they really care about the students and the students are very friendly overall i love the school and its different programs i would recommended to everyone.
Brookhaven is a wonderful school and has a very nice campus. It's perfect for getting your basics done!
Great environment, great teachers. Plentiful staff and individuals in the school. Would definitely recommend the school to colleagues trying to save money.
I have been at Brookhaven for 2 years now. At first everyone said that Brookhaven is not good for science majors etc. But now I know it depends on what professors you take. Brookhaven has great professors for physics, calc and chemistry, but I do agree that they need now a good professor for Biology and Organic chemistry. Overall the campus is nice and all the professors are really helpful in every step. Plus, the councilors help too in deciding your study route and stuff. So overall yes it’s a great college, but they still need to find good professors for Biology and Organic Chem.
Brookhaven is a great college and they are also very cost effective. They are also very helpfully when picking classes and adjusting to college life.
Good school. Student center is very nice. Some older buildings could be remodeled. Some of the them are very old and look horrible.
Brookhaven College is a great place to get started. It is very affordable and offers University level education. All of my professors have shown a great interest in my success. Although they are not highly attended, the athletics are very competitive. The women's soccer team won a National Championship in 2017 and the baseball team is also very good. I have enjoyed my time at Brookhaven and I recommend it to anyone who wants to get two years of college out of the way at a fraction of what one would pay at a University.
The classes are very flexible on times, and the teachers seem to really care about their students. The campus and advisors seem to really try to stay up to date with what their students need.
The things about Brookhaven college was that the academics taught their was very well for the price that you are paying because it is a community college, so i would say it's a good place to be. As far as i know, things that I would like to see change is probably nothing.
main office is too late working.It should be improved.There are few job offers in the school. The difference of professor's outcome is too bad. Because I do not have my own dormitory, I have difficulty finding foreign students' residence. The price of the apartment opposite the school is too high.As soon as I get off the I-635 expressway, the traffic is convenient because I get to school. Besides, there are two bus routes of DART and it is good that it is easy to use.
I would like to have this opportunity to enhance my learning skills at a higher level because it will allows me to grow and seek my career at an earlier time. I love to work with hands-on because I can understand better as I progress. Brook haven would most definitely be the best school for me!
Brookhaven College has been an excellent school that I have had the pleasure of attending over the past four years. The environment feels overall safe, most professors I have had for classes have been a pleasure to know, and the campus is always kept up to date with new renovations on selected buildings on the campus.
Start Your Review of Brookhaven College
I go to school online so I don't see much of the campus but I hate how you have to jump from office to jump to get things done. Granted the offices are location in one building so it doesn't take that much time.
Brook haven college is nice institution a lot of majors are being offered in it. The professors are well trained and exposed. Some of the programs offered in this college is very competitive especially the medical courses like nursing. They enroll only citizens and permanent residence in their nursing program. Also programs like EMS, radio logic technology is also competitive just as the nursing program is. The students are very serious with their studies and they are all eager to learn. The institution is well equipped and the students have access to most materials they need in order to succeed in their different program of studies. One can make use of the rental services which allows students to rent books at cheaper rate. Students can also loan books from the library at no cost for some period of time. I recommend graduating high school students to come and study at Brook haven college because it upheld her honor as the college motto is "dedicated to students success"
Brookhaven is a college that is affordable to people who are struggling financially as well that you can adapt your classes according to your working schedule. Each teacher works with a small amount of students per class so students can learn better, not only that but there are free workshops and tutoring for the majority of the classes.