Brookhaven College Reviews

excellent college. cheap affordable and great. all the faculty members are well known and have a good standing.
This is a great place to start and get a lot of classes out of the way so you wont have to pay as much like in a university.
I will start off by saying that the tutors are very kind helpful. The school provides all necessary help for students, to achieve their goals. There are diversity of students which I really like. Most professor are very comprehensive, they do not put too much pressure. The environment is so peaceful, that you can study under the trees. I am having a lot of great experiences as international student. There only one place to eat which is starbucks, and I loved; but I wish that the college have more places to eat, so students and professor do not get sick of eating it.
Start Your Review of Brookhaven College
I have been going to Brookhaven for one semester and it has been great, it is conveniently located off of 635 and is a very nice campus. Unfourtunatly the traffic on 635 is awful in the morning but the Professors understand and will give you some leeway. Try and be early to your class so that you can get a good parking spot because they get taken up fast.
I love the school. It's beautiful and clean. Most of my professors are very passionate about their teaching so they are always willing to meet up with you and answer your questions. However, not everyone is. That also means you have to be a very independent student. But you can do it! One of the changes I would like to see the most is the expand of the parking lots. It's very hard to find parking if you're a bit, just a bit, late. Other than that, everything is pretty good.
Brookhaven College has a wonderful atmosphere inside and outside of the classroom. There are many campus activities as well as events that connects everyone attending Brookhaven.
The professors are amazing. They do a good job on connecting with the students and are very open. They make sure to prepare us for the real wold as well as providing us with a great education. The environment is excellent, and everyone is cordial with one another.
I absolutely loved Brookhaven! The teachers were amazing and would answer all your questions. The students had chances to interact with other students and learn more about themselves. There are tutors always available.
The school overall is great. I have gone to other community colleges in the area and they do not help their freshmen nearly as much. The application process is so smooth. All the counselors and workers are so happy to help if you have any questions. All my professors have always been fair. Also there are many clubs relating to things that I have wanted to try. So the first time in my school career, I had joined a club.
Brookhaven College is a great college that is part of the Dallas County College District. I attend nursing school here, and I am excited to graduate soon. They offer a lot of different classes and opportunities for students to get involved. I would like better communication overall with the departments at this school especially financial aid services which can be hit or miss.
I have truly enjoyed my experience at Brookhaven Community College. My professors have been excellent and very much invested in their students' success. The campus is surrounded by walking paths that allow the students and faculty to relax and explore the natural landscape of trees, fields, and creeks. Wildlife abounds!
This was an OK college to get a jump on a bachelor's degree, but I wouldn't expect any associate's degrees earned from here to actually make anyone money, especially if that degree is in computer science.
Brookhaven College is one of the best colleges in the DFW area. I have taken many classes online and in class and the professors are top notch!
Brookhaven is a great community college. The school is diverse and has awesome professors. There is not much of a party scene, but overall it is worth the investment.
Overall, I have enjoyed my experience at Brookhaven College. With the exception of one professor, I feel that my teachers truly care about me/my class and what we're learning. It's a nice campus that is well taken care of and I always have felt safe here.
Brookhaven is a very nice college !! The staff is very friendly and helpful. This is a great school to start your 2 year degree !! They also have certificate that you can receive to get easy money
I will be getting ready to attend Brookhaven starting July 11, 2017!! The campus is absolutely amazing!! I will be playing Volleyball for Coach Hopkins. I can't wait to start my journey as a Bear and pursue my nursing degree at Brookhaven. Their nursing program is one of the top in the nation. The campus is really nice. It is also smaller. I like that!! It will make me feel at home.
Start Your Review of Brookhaven College
I did not enjoy my time at Brookhaven. However, I did meet some teachers who cared about me as a student and wanted me to succeed in their class once they have seen how hard I work.
Beautiful campus with very friendly staff! My questions were answered, and my concerns as well. I can't wait to attend this upcoming semester.
It is a great school to attend before transferring to a university, and you also save a lot of money taking this route.