Brookhaven College Reviews

I believe Brookhaven is one of the top colleges in the DCCCD district. It's teachers, advisors, and staff members are a good help to all students on the campus. The campus is also very large compared to other Dallas county colleges . There is many different ethnic groups who attend Brookhaven comparing between teachers and students. Although, I have had a batch of good and bad professors with the bad professors outweighing the good. Otherwise this campus is a good investment for incoming high school students.
This is a great school, its a community collage yet its large like a university. Its an amazing school with great teachers and great students. This school have a X building for nursing, fire fighting, and ex-ray's. I have never seen a community collage with such awesome hands on resounds for those field. Unlike other community collages this school has all kids of extra field like many types of dance, music, Arial, and more. Its a fun school.
Online classes are very convenient and professors that teach dual credit are great! Brookhaven has really helped me to prepare for my college journey through their dual credit program!
Start Your Review of Brookhaven College
I like that I have made some very good friends at this school. I have had mostly fantastic professors, and I have learned a lot from professors who are not so fantastic. I love the opportunity that I have to earn a nursing degree at a community college, and then be able to seamlessly move forward to earn a Bachelor's degree. The financial aid department needs some serious help.
Brookhaven College is very good at safety. Police officers are friendly and helpful. However, Brookhaven college does not have many choices for luch.
I really enjoyed my experience at Brookhaven college. For the most part the professors were very good. They took the time to help you if you needed it and provided you with the information to successfully pass the course. The advisors at Brookhaven were also very helpful. There were so many times when I didn't know if I was on the right path to graduate. This is when I would go see an advisor and they would do a great job of helping me out. This school is very accommodating to those of us who have a lot going on outside of school, which is one of the reasons I really enjoyed attending this community college. The way the campus was set up it was very easy to navigate around, which made things very easy for many students.
The thing that makes this school such a good starting school is how much cheaper it is, and you still get a very good education.
It is a great school for those who don't have a traditional family/work life. The staff at Brookhaven tries as hard as they can to provide everything students need in order to be successful. The campus is also beautiful, as it is surrounded by trees and greenery.
I first started going here to get my GED which was a very good program! Staff is friendly and the campus is beautiful. Wifi is free and open which is always a plus!
Brookhaven is a very diverse School. The campus is huge and always stays clean. All staff is courteous and ready to help. With top-notch tech labs. Dallas County community colleges is where it's at!
Pros: The classes are small and are taught well. The campus is small and accessible. Student body is diverse in both race, creed, and age.
Cons: None I can think of, except for the lack of food options on campus.
I love the school!!! It's clean and inviting. The staff are friendly and have all the answers. Brookhaven is truly a great school!!! I would recommend anyone looking to get a good start at a community college go to Brookhaven.
I completed my Associates of Science at this school. I loved my experience here. I made friends, I met plenty of international students, and there are plenty of opportunities to get involved.
I have to say the admission process for this colleges was so smooth. I received all the answers I needed and was able to register for class the same day. The advisers are very informative and so is the staff.
I really enjoyed going to Brookhaven College because it was so easy for me to finish up my associates degree. I transferred to Brookhaven and the process was so easy and they took all of my credits from my old college, which was fantastic to me. I also feel like it has one of the best online programs since all 10 of my classes were online and super easy to take. I love the flex terms too so I was able to finish some classes within 3 to 5 weeks.
It is just another mediocre community college. I did not get the best or lowest education from this college. There are some great teachers and poor teachers just like any other schools.
Excellent place to meet people and a great learning environment. Brookhaven College is a great place to start off college education, as it has affordable prices and unique opportunities. The college provides plenty of opportunities for students to network and get involved with the multiple clubs found on campus. Overall, the college has excellent professors that provide necessary tools for you to be successful in your desired future career.
Start Your Review of Brookhaven College
For my first two semesters at Brookhaven College I only to 3 classes which was equivalent to 10 hours. In my experience, there is not a specific word you can give to a year long experience. There were some good professors, and some who I did not learn much from. My English and History professors were great for both semesters but when it came to a foreign language class, Spanish was a total blur. I did not improve much as I wanted to. Especially because my teacher was very lenient and did not really care to discipline students who did not complete assignments.
Other than that class, I found the campus to be a great place of learning and was an easy place to get around.
I enjoy my experience at Brook haven. Only concern is that I feel I'm being left behind in my major, which is Electrical Engineering. The classes aren't at the same level as other four- year universities.
The programs here are very good and they teach you in a great environment they really care about the students and the students are very friendly overall i love the school and its different programs i would recommended to everyone.