Brookhaven College Reviews

Brookhaven is a great college and they are also very cost effective. They are also very helpfully when picking classes and adjusting to college life.
Good school. Student center is very nice. Some older buildings could be remodeled. Some of the them are very old and look horrible.
Brookhaven College is a great place to get started. It is very affordable and offers University level education. All of my professors have shown a great interest in my success. Although they are not highly attended, the athletics are very competitive. The women's soccer team won a National Championship in 2017 and the baseball team is also very good. I have enjoyed my time at Brookhaven and I recommend it to anyone who wants to get two years of college out of the way at a fraction of what one would pay at a University.
Start Your Review of Brookhaven College
The classes are very flexible on times, and the teachers seem to really care about their students. The campus and advisors seem to really try to stay up to date with what their students need.
The things about Brookhaven college was that the academics taught their was very well for the price that you are paying because it is a community college, so i would say it's a good place to be. As far as i know, things that I would like to see change is probably nothing.
main office is too late working.It should be improved.There are few job offers in the school. The difference of professor's outcome is too bad. Because I do not have my own dormitory, I have difficulty finding foreign students' residence. The price of the apartment opposite the school is too high.As soon as I get off the I-635 expressway, the traffic is convenient because I get to school. Besides, there are two bus routes of DART and it is good that it is easy to use.
I would like to have this opportunity to enhance my learning skills at a higher level because it will allows me to grow and seek my career at an earlier time. I love to work with hands-on because I can understand better as I progress. Brook haven would most definitely be the best school for me!
Brookhaven College has been an excellent school that I have had the pleasure of attending over the past four years. The environment feels overall safe, most professors I have had for classes have been a pleasure to know, and the campus is always kept up to date with new renovations on selected buildings on the campus.
I go to school online so I don't see much of the campus but I hate how you have to jump from office to jump to get things done. Granted the offices are location in one building so it doesn't take that much time.
Brook haven college is nice institution a lot of majors are being offered in it. The professors are well trained and exposed. Some of the programs offered in this college is very competitive especially the medical courses like nursing. They enroll only citizens and permanent residence in their nursing program. Also programs like EMS, radio logic technology is also competitive just as the nursing program is. The students are very serious with their studies and they are all eager to learn. The institution is well equipped and the students have access to most materials they need in order to succeed in their different program of studies. One can make use of the rental services which allows students to rent books at cheaper rate. Students can also loan books from the library at no cost for some period of time. I recommend graduating high school students to come and study at Brook haven college because it upheld her honor as the college motto is "dedicated to students success"
Brookhaven is a college that is affordable to people who are struggling financially as well that you can adapt your classes according to your working schedule. Each teacher works with a small amount of students per class so students can learn better, not only that but there are free workshops and tutoring for the majority of the classes.
I've only started to go to classes but i like the teacher and other student i've already learned plenty and have had hands on experience in the short time that i've been here.
Brookhaven is a community college located in Farmers Branch, TX. Brookhaven is an excellent school with very good teachers and amazing programs to help out the students. Sadly it does not have many sports team but overall it is a very good college.
Brookhaven is a very nice community college with amazing staff members who are willing to help you get in track with classes. Advisers email students to make an appointment to go over your classes and future classes too. In my opinion nothing should change at Brookhaven College.
I liked the professors. Most of them were always pretty helpful; others were difficult and strict. Most of the classes are easy to pass if you study enough. The people there are also very helpful. When you ever need something then you can always ask someone to help. Everyone is very kind, you will make great friends.
very helpful and efficient.
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Most professors care about their students and take time out of their busy schedules to make sure the students actually understand the information.
Start Your Review of Brookhaven College
I am about to start school at Brookhaven in the spring. The advisor has been wonderful and so was the admissions clerk. The financial aid department has not been very helpful or friendly but the DCCCD phone line for financial aid has been.
The best aspect about this college is that it is small and easy to navigate and get to know people easily.
excellent college. cheap affordable and great. all the faculty members are well known and have a good standing.