Brookhaven College Reviews

Brookhaven is a very nice college !! The staff is very friendly and helpful. This is a great school to start your 2 year degree !! They also have certificate that you can receive to get easy money
I will be getting ready to attend Brookhaven starting July 11, 2017!! The campus is absolutely amazing!! I will be playing Volleyball for Coach Hopkins. I can't wait to start my journey as a Bear and pursue my nursing degree at Brookhaven. Their nursing program is one of the top in the nation. The campus is really nice. It is also smaller. I like that!! It will make me feel at home.
I did not enjoy my time at Brookhaven. However, I did meet some teachers who cared about me as a student and wanted me to succeed in their class once they have seen how hard I work.
Review Brookhaven College
Beautiful campus with very friendly staff! My questions were answered, and my concerns as well. I can't wait to attend this upcoming semester.
It is a great school to attend before transferring to a university, and you also save a lot of money taking this route.
I definitely feel like Brookhaven will prepare me for my transfer to Texas A&M. The subway is awesome to have in building S & the track around the school is great. Lots of opportunities for students to get involved. There is ample help on campus if you ask or look for it. Teachers are great and parking isn't too bad. I love the campus so beautiful and really resourceful. You can save a lot of money here at the Brookhaven before you transfer to a university.
Currently attending Brookhaven Community College, I am loving it so far. Some of my prof. aren't the best but still able to pass the classes
I've had an amazing time at Brookhaven College. It's really fun and people there really get involved in the activities around campus. Last week there was a little campus party and there were a lot of people dancing and singing and just having a lot of fun. They have small classes which is great for learning. Even though there's not much to eat on the campus there's a lot of close places you can sit down at or just eat on the go. The only change I would like to see at Brookhaven is the possibility of them getting dorms because people from all over the area go to this school and it's such a hassle having to take the bus every day, using money that I could be paying my tuition with. The placement of dorms would make going to school far more convenient.
I absolutely love the flexibility of classes available. Because I work during the week, they have a wide variety of both night and weekend classes.
I have had good and bad experiences with online courses. Because you don't see your professor or your peers face-to-face, its a lot harder to form relationships.
Being a major in studio art is great because the students are equally as driven and the teachers are excellent professionals.
Easy to get int, and teachers tell you what to do and how. Plus there is help on campus to teach the ins and outs of the online experience.
Like any school, teachers can be bad and good. Overall, though, I've had good experiences.
Lot of business know about the school, so prospects are good nearby
Education here is great, but it can be hard to navigate the application process or get somebody on the phone.
I have not been aware of any employers recruitment. I do know they offer many universities to recruit students to transfer to their universities.
This school has great options to finish your core classes. The class sizes are smaller which is helpful with knowing your professor and peers on a much better level.
Review Brookhaven College
This school is a great place to take core classes. They are smaller sized classes which helps in engaging in the class and therefore paying more attention. This helps in the success of the student in their classes.
I believe that the school is very helpful with providing enough flexibility and options to help their students succeed.
I am currently enrolled in two online courses and it is super convenient for me because I have a full time job for the summer so the fact that I can finish on homework on my time is perfect for me. This way I can organize my work and school schedule.