Brookdale Community College Reviews

Brookdale Community College is a great community college for its cost. Professors throughly engage with students and the academics are great for a community college. Would definitely recommend.
I love it. They have many opportunities to get experience in your field. There is a lot of opportunities to also get help on almost anything; from scheduling to career advice.
There was a lot of opportunities offered. All of my professors genuinely cared about their students and were passionate in the fields they taught in. There was an overwhelming community aspect as well. The student life on campus was incredibly active to ensure all of the students had an opportunity to curate a worthwhile social experience on top of their academics.
Start Your Review of Brookdale Community College
Brookdale gave me the opportunity to attend college at a reasonable price. Over the past two years I've been able to receive my associates and have no student debt. It was a great place to help me decide my major, and gave me the tools I need to succeed.
I have not attended the school yet but so far they are very welcoming and very polite. Emails i have been sent have been very inviting asking for me to visit the campus. Staff has told me in great detail about the programs they have for me. I am very excited to start at Brookdale Community College because i have friends to start that next step in my life with.
Brookdale Community College has wonderful professors overall. In the criminal justice department, professors have years of real life experience in the field and apply it to the class. Seeing case studies and real life situations help keep the student intrigued and helps them gain a better understanding.
Brookdale was a safe place for me. It didn't involve crazy loans or thousands of dollars in tuition. It had all of the clubs I needed to get myself involved. All of my teachers were very helpful and nice, and understood that most of us had jobs outside of school. Brookdale was the right choice when considering costs!
Brookdale community college is a great school for students to discover their passion. Most professors and staff at Brookdale show care in their students and their success. It is a great start for education in my opinion.
Brookdale is a great place to start off your college career. All of the professors I encountered were great and were always looking out for the students. The only bad thing was how little help I received when I was ready to transfer to a 4 year school. Definitely something they need to work on
Teachers are lenient on books. Can get books at affordable prices. Teachers overall are of good caliber and are always willing to help. Able to take classes while working part time.
Brookdale Community College is a nice envrionment for all. Not only do you get a great education, but you can do so while feeling safe and having fun. Never have I felt more safe in a school and found learning to be so much fun.
It is an ok school. Definitely what you would expect a community college to be but also its pretty expensive for the high school education they give.
I love Brookdale Community College! They gave me the ability to transfer to another college and further my education.
My experience at brookdale community college has been great. The professors availabilities are great. The resourses on campus are great. The parking isnt best.
I really like the campus and the teachers. The teachers I had are really caring and knows the course well enough to make you understand very easily.
I absolutely love this school. All the professors I've had throughout my studies at BCC have all made the classes a great experience. Every staff member on campus is willing to help you and aren't there just for the money. Many of them go above and beyond to help students. I am a little disappointed with the counseling department because every time I go there, I get told something different about my major every time. Despite this flaw, they are still highly organized and willing to accommodate every student's needs. The school is great, especially the atmosphere and location. I had a great college experience here at Brookdale. The cafeteria has great variety for everyone whether you're willing to eat healthier or on the fattier side. The campus is very clean.
Brookdale Community College is a really great public school for a multitude of reasons. When I first began, the administration was quick and efficient when helping me pick classes, while also being very insightful. After beginning my classes, I learned that the teachers are also very helpful and truly want you to succeed. While I have heard other students say that some of their teachers didn't care or were lazy, that definitely wasn't the case for me. Furthermore, mine made sure I knew what I had to do in order to succeed, which is something I appreciate and respect about my professors.
Start Your Review of Brookdale Community College
Brookdale is a fantastic college that is a place to start your college experience. The professors and staff there are so helpful with any questions you may have. The courses are great you really learn a lot at Brookdale Community College I am so glad I am attending this college. The campus is beautiful and I really enjoy this college.
I found it to be quite a mediocre experience. With everyone being commuters it’s difficult to meet people
Brookdale was a great way to ease into the college atmosphere and helped me understandband get comfortable with what college was going to be about