Brookdale Community College Reviews

I had a great experience at Brookdale Community College. I completed 5 semesters there for my undergrad and recently went back to take 2 more classes. The professors are amazing, all staff members are so willing to help and take extra time out of their day to give you all the information you need. The campus is easy to navigate and their are maps everywhere. The parking lots are huge, making it easy to get a parking spot. There are also blue security lights all over campus and a cop will appear when the button is pressed for help. I had an amazing experience there and I wish I could continue my education there.
I went to Brookdale and my son does now. It has gone the toilet. The student monitoring system is a joke. My son thought he might be struggling in his programming class that was taught by an adjunct professor, but the professor never used the system and when he logged on, it just said NTR(Nothing to report). No letter was sent home, and a DAY after the deadline to withdraw, the professor verbally told him there was jo way he could pass the class. We tried to appeal and were denied and asked us for documentation. How can we provide that if they dropped the ball and never sent it? Unbelievable unaccountabilty.
My experience at Brookdale Community College has been very positive. 90% of the professors I have had were passionate about what they were teaching and cared about their students. Brookdale has a lot to offer and provides a safe and encouraging learning atmosphere.
Start Your Review of Brookdale Community College
I really enjoy going to Brookdale! I graduated last year and I miss this school so much! I love the library and and tutor areas so much, they really do help a lot! The writing center, reading center, and the math lab was also amazing! You can go there for help if you are struggling! I want to see one of my favorite professors in this school, I miss one of them so much! Very excellent!
The education is phenomenal! The professors are top notch & very helpful when it comes to learning! I recommend Brookdale to anyone!
Brookdale Community College is a great community college for its cost. Professors throughly engage with students and the academics are great for a community college. Would definitely recommend.
I love it. They have many opportunities to get experience in your field. There is a lot of opportunities to also get help on almost anything; from scheduling to career advice.
There was a lot of opportunities offered. All of my professors genuinely cared about their students and were passionate in the fields they taught in. There was an overwhelming community aspect as well. The student life on campus was incredibly active to ensure all of the students had an opportunity to curate a worthwhile social experience on top of their academics.
Brookdale gave me the opportunity to attend college at a reasonable price. Over the past two years I've been able to receive my associates and have no student debt. It was a great place to help me decide my major, and gave me the tools I need to succeed.
I have not attended the school yet but so far they are very welcoming and very polite. Emails i have been sent have been very inviting asking for me to visit the campus. Staff has told me in great detail about the programs they have for me. I am very excited to start at Brookdale Community College because i have friends to start that next step in my life with.
Brookdale Community College has wonderful professors overall. In the criminal justice department, professors have years of real life experience in the field and apply it to the class. Seeing case studies and real life situations help keep the student intrigued and helps them gain a better understanding.
Brookdale was a safe place for me. It didn't involve crazy loans or thousands of dollars in tuition. It had all of the clubs I needed to get myself involved. All of my teachers were very helpful and nice, and understood that most of us had jobs outside of school. Brookdale was the right choice when considering costs!
Brookdale community college is a great school for students to discover their passion. Most professors and staff at Brookdale show care in their students and their success. It is a great start for education in my opinion.
Brookdale is a great place to start off your college career. All of the professors I encountered were great and were always looking out for the students. The only bad thing was how little help I received when I was ready to transfer to a 4 year school. Definitely something they need to work on
Teachers are lenient on books. Can get books at affordable prices. Teachers overall are of good caliber and are always willing to help. Able to take classes while working part time.
Brookdale Community College is a nice envrionment for all. Not only do you get a great education, but you can do so while feeling safe and having fun. Never have I felt more safe in a school and found learning to be so much fun.
It is an ok school. Definitely what you would expect a community college to be but also its pretty expensive for the high school education they give.
Start Your Review of Brookdale Community College
I love Brookdale Community College! They gave me the ability to transfer to another college and further my education.
My experience at brookdale community college has been great. The professors availabilities are great. The resourses on campus are great. The parking isnt best.
I really like the campus and the teachers. The teachers I had are really caring and knows the course well enough to make you understand very easily.