Broadview University - West Jordan Reviews

The professors are very accessible they promptly answer any questions.
The online courses allow greater flexibility. However, they don't give the personal interaction that a traditional classroom setting does.
I feel that the job prospects are good. They do also offer job placement assistance and other continued assistance after graduation.
Start Your Review of Broadview University - West Jordan
The professors that I have had so far have been very helpful. They respond to questions very promptly. My classes are all on line so I haven't interacted with the other students, and I don't know what the class sizes are.
I have only completed one quarter, but I think the classes that I have will relate well to my career.
I think that all of the classes that I am required to take for my degree are pertinent to the job that I plan on having once I graduate. Without a higher education I don't have the option to advance in my career. Broadview University's online option gives me the availability to work and go to school.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. They are very prompt at answering questions and emails. The tuition is very high though.
They helped me apply to the school and showed me around campus. They also went over my financial aid to see how much i was approved.
They work with you to figure out scheduling classes, and they are very friendly
They are very helpful and friendly. they take the time to help you out
every student there is really friendly to others.
Its alright. I didn't want to have to take out student loans, but I had to because i couldn't find any scholarships, but im still looking.
they are very nice and work with you really well
I had a few fees but everything is so worth my degree in vet tech.
The admin are awesome! They were so helpful and friendly. They were there for everything I needed and could answers all my questions that I needed and they gave the right answers. Enrolling was great no problems at all.
I'm not sure on this one just started school and I have to still sit down and talk to the career specialist about job/internship prospects and all the stuff needed for me to be able to get the things I need.
I love it all! The courses and the professors are great and the professors are very helpful and want me to succeed. They have lots of courses to learn from for different careers. Love the class sizes they are the perfect size and us students get more one on one time with the instructors.
Start Your Review of Broadview University - West Jordan
The instructor has been great. He has been very interactive in helping me understand, the workload isn't bad as I thought. I have lots of time to complete my assignments. He has us students having discussions on each unit and what we learned and if we need help.
I'm not sure about that yet. I just started classes so far the work load has been great and the online instructor has been awesome with the lesson and explains them. I will be starting my others this Friday and Saturday. So far everyone has been awesome and the workload hasn't been hard. I'm liking the vet tech program so far, but it just started and I'm eager to learn and get my career started. Awesome job Broadview!
Everything is great! It was so easy to enroll and learn what I need to be doing to achieve my goal to be a vet tech and the professors have been so helpful and I can tell they want us to succeed and they are doing everything to get us there. Everything is going good so far, I just started my first day on 07/14/2014. Keep up the good work Broadview!