Broadview University - Layton Reviews

Online is convenient for a stay at home mom
It's easy to just hang out and study with peers.
  • Campus
The financial aid was very helpful in finding funding
Review Your College
They were very flexable with my needs for my scheduling
Free copy machine is a plus! kind of slow wifi.
  • Campus
My favorite place in the building is the class room
  • Campus
I've made lifelong friends of all ages and ethnics.
amazed how quick I was registered and set to go!
I love the hands on time in the classes.
Constant up to date info on job availability .
  • Value
The teachers and staff are amazing and encouraging
I wish we had a dining area where we can buy food from the school not vending machines, but we are right next to a Walmart but still.
  • Campus
My overall experience of the school is amazing the teachers and crew of the school are amazing.
The library is great, I wish we had athletics but we don't.
  • Campus
There are so many computer labs that if you needed one you would not have to wait, you can print as many pages as you want without having to pay a cent.
  • Campus
The online part of school is very easy, they use a variety of different ways to help you learn. From how doctors we able to remember the overwhelming amount of information they are giving you, they break the information down to where as long as you stay on task the amount of information you learn will never be to much.
The school is very diversity, the entire school is very laid back and easy going there to help you.
Review Your College
Its great you always get emails for new jobs, there is also a job board and a website on the school page that you see all the jobs that employers send directly to the school.
  • Value
I did not understand why i had to take a couple of courses that had nothing to do with the course but looking at the licencing test the courses I had to take were a big part of the test.
I am only in the 2nd term moving into the third but they make you get all the basic courses over first, but I have only had one massage class but that one class is amazing the way she teaches us is remarkable.