Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Bristol University
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Bristol University Reviews
The facilities are pretty good, especially being in the centre of a city. Athletics centre is good, there are numerous libraries and general activities are great. However the student center needs to be improved.
Class registration is very easy and choice of classes and curriculum is very diverse although the professors could be more interactive.
Bristol University tells you lies so you can attend this cheap school. They don't even have its own school. It's in a doctor office building. It as like 7 class rooms that sit 8 students. They have a very small library, no student center, and no technology. The athletic program is HORRIBLE. Please do not go to this school. Its a waste of time and the worst decision I ever. I can't even get the rest of my finical aid money, its not accredited school. Save your money and go to a way better university.