Bristol Community College Reviews

My experience with Bristol Community College was great! Many of the professors were beyond helpful, very kind, and encouraging. Though I wasn't highly involved in extra curricular activities because I highly prioritized my classes over other things, people were very friendly. During my time there, I never had a bad experience with anyone.
I have been going to the Taunton Campus for the last 2 year. I am majoring in Human Service. Most of the classes I am taking are Psychology classes and all of the teachers I have had are amazing. They have life experiences that they can relay in there classes.
This is a small college, situated not too far from anything, with mutliple campus locations depending on where you want to go, and what you want to study. The teachers are varied, with some being very hands on, and others allowing you to discover the subject your self. I find that many classes can be found online, for those that work while going to school, or if time conflicts are common. Overall, a great school to go to if you want to get some education and experience in the college level.
Start Your Review of Bristol Community College
Great college for anyone to get thier pre-requisites done before furthering their education. Many opportunities given & an awesome teaching staff. Overall affordable as well.
The Staff in our college in my opinion is definitely my favorite part about BCC. THey are very helpful and resourceful, they always have the answers to your problems and if THEY dont them the will direct you to someone that does. the are very flexible making every students problem feeling prioritized.
I think Bristol Community College is an amazing school with wonderful professors. Like me, it is a great way to start your college experience if you are not sure what career choice you would like to have. It is a way to begin your prerequisites to prepare you for your future career choice, without the hassle of being in debt from student loans in the future. Choosing to attend BCC was a great choice. I am now able to attend New England Tech in July in the Occupational Therapy program with the help of completing my prerequisites at BCC. My time is shorter at New England Tech where it will take me only three years to get my masters. Although BCC is a great school, I feel that the advising is not as helpful as it should be. I feel that BCC did not help me to transfer to another school as well as they should have. Besides the advising, I think BCC is a great school and an excellent choice for any student out of high school who is not sure on what they want to do in the future.
Bristol Community College is perfect for everyone. For the person just wanting to get a degree to get the job they want, or those needing a stepping stone to another college for a specific field study. It's the perfect place to start, no matter your walk in life, or financial situation.
ll the professors I've had were all so helpful and nice! The other students that go to class here are also very nice if you greet everybody with a smile.
This school has prepared me to go onto a four-year institution utilizing the transfer program they offer at Bristol Community College. I recommend this school to anyone who is looking for a great quality education for a low price. The staff at Bristol Community College is very educated and helpful with any of my needs and questions. Highly recommended!
this is an amazing school to start out with to get a head start into the college world and to earn an associates degree.
I'm about to aply for this college. First of all it has a acceptable tuition for international students. Also I know that it's a two year college so I also checked after my 2 year I can go to a lot of college for my bachelor
The faculty and staff are very helpful. I feel very safe at this campus. I would recommend others to come here.
Bristol Community College is a very accepting, and academically challenging school. It has a lot of different programs, and certifications to offer. It’s transfer program is great for students looking to save money, instead of immediately going to a university that is double the cost or more per class. The teachers usually have personal experience in the classes that they teach, such as criminal justice teachers. They are all professional trained in the field. I’ve had professors that were police officers, all the way to the chief of police. Overall, Bristol Community College is an excellent school with excellent teachers.
Bristol Community College is a great campus for people to go figure out what they want to major in for a good price!
It is definitely better cost wise but some normal college aspects are lacking like, and food is overpriced.
I like that the professors are understanding. If you ever need help there will be someone to help you. Is not a costly college.
Most Professors care about students and how they perform. Small class sizes allow them to keep a close eye on you and make sure you are doing your work. The math department needs some work on the professors in it. Overall you get what you pay for by going to a community college.
Start Your Review of Bristol Community College
Ok school with some pros and cons. Inexpensive and multiple campuses to attended classes. Difficult to to be admitted to any of the competitive majors---prerequisites changed often.
This college really wants you to do your best and helps you through it all. They are very accommodating and almost all the teachers are fantastic to work with.
This community college a offers wide variety of courses, allowing many student to afford a college eduction. The education portion of my college experience was great, although other areas of my experience were not equally as pleasing. Any staff that dealt with paperwork were extremely unpleasant, and not willing to help. Anything that needed to be accomplished regarding this college had to be completed solely by myself, largely due to the unwillingness of the staff.