1. San Antonio, TX
  2. 2 Year

Brightwood College in San Antonio (Ingram) Reviews

its been very easy for myself.
ive enjoyed coming back to school after thirteen years. i like to kick bacl n watch my tv shows.
i give myself an 8
Kaplan College is a very diverse school. There are all walks of life that attend. I think that is why I have really found myself liking it better than the community college I attended right out of high school.
The workload is alot. I find myself studying everyday and doing some kind of homework on a daily basis. The curriculum is consistent with what other instructors are doing as well.
In nursing school, a "C" is considered failing. That is the scary part about it. I have studied so hard and am applying myself so much that I hope I never get a "C". I do not even like getting B's. The instructors give great lectures and explain the materials that we go over thoroughly. I plan on going far in my nursing career.
I love the small class rooms and labs.This alone set this school above standards I will have more time with teachers and other class mates
  • College Senior
  • Nov 29 2012
  • Campus
I believe that the 11,000 I will spend for a nine month course is a exceptional good price. I will beable to pay this back soon after graduation. Also the Pell grant was a big help.
  • College Senior
  • Nov 29 2012
  • Value
I have been enrolled in Kaplan for 2 moths now it has beena great expirence it has made me become responsible and it has pushed me over the edge but I manage and won't give up. Next month I begin my core class hands on really excited and looking forward to it.