Brightwood College - Vista Reviews

Great school with hands on in every program. I am currently in the X-Ray program and absolutely love it! Professors are willing to put in the extra mile for you if you are having a hard time.
The school offers morning and night classes to work with your schedule. The only downfall is that during externship I need to find a night time job because externship is during the day.
This school is very career worthy and has a career office to help with resume building and job searching
  • 9 months ago
Review Your College
There is a 2 month externship at the end of this program to help gain experience before the final examination. Great stepping stone for RN programs.
  • 9 months ago
  • Value
The courses are very hands on and applicable to the career. Classes include medical terminology, phlebotomy, rehab, nursing skills, medical terminology, clinicals, and externship.
I am in the Healthcare Assistant program. After 9 months of classes, clinicals, and externship I take the exam to get both my Certified Nursing Assistent license and can also get my phlebotomy license.
Small classes allow for a lot of one on one intersection with teachers. No wait lists. Fast programs!
It's good because you can either go in the day or night
Haven't really had to to any but I heard it's great and easy
They help you find a job right after
  • Dec 28 2015
  • Value
Everything thing us hands on and helps get you ready for the real world
  • Dec 28 2015
This school is amazing
It's very easy and satisfying
I love this school so much
Kaplan has been an incredible experience that offers a fast learning pace and a challenging program. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone interested in a truly modern college experience.
Kaplan College has career center services to assist us with our individual career planning. They also provide guidance from career counselors that work with us towards our career program success.
  • Feb 5 2015
  • Campus
The value of my degree is that it gives me the opportunity to start on the medical field and to change my life style.
  • Oct 30 2014
Review Your College
It's been a great experience so far. I'm very satisfied with knowledge I'm receiving.
The class size was appropriate so all the students had a better interaction with the teacher.
The library and campus activity are always available for every student and they organize activities very often.
  • Oct 30 2014