Brightwood College - San Diego Reviews

Awesome experience! Great instructors and school. Doing my LVN program there and only have 4 more months to go!
The first face you see is the receptionist and I enjoyed going to a place that has a happy personality to greet you. Everything is about first impression. While waiting to take a test, the ladies up front even put on some upbeat music to get us ready for the day with encouraging words. Advisors are nice and very informative.
Good 2 year college. I've done all of my college schooling through Brightwood. The staff are very friendly and work hard for their students.
Start Your Review of Brightwood College - San Diego
Currently enrolled in the RN program and it is extremely difficult. Completely new instructors who do not know what the students are being tested on and the classes are mainly self-taught.
I so far have really enjoyed the nursing program at Brightwood. I have been able to excel in areas of nursing I would never thought I could. The down fall to Brightwood is the price. Any amount of money helps go towards my tuition and allows me to cut back my full time hours at work.
I just enrolled and are going to orientation tonight! I am so excited to start my career path with Brightwood to becoming a registered aesthetics nurse!
Experience is good , teachers I’ve had have been very helpful. The workload is adequate for the education you are receiving . The on-hand experiences have been great with patient care.
I am thankful for finding this college because it helped me gained the motivation that I lost. My admissions representative was so much help. She was always on top of things. The first day that I went to ask just for info regarding their programs and financial aid she took me on a tour to see the facility and the classrooms and I loved it. I have been there for one month and I am loving the experience. The staff really care about their students success. My class in particular is only 11 students which allows us the students to have more 1 to 1 learning experience with our instructor. The classes are fast paced but I have two jobs and right after work I head to my class and get off until 10:45 and yet I am able to maintain an A in my first class and I currently have an A in the class I am taking now. I just very glad I found this school!!!!
So far this school is very user friendly and helps students achieve the best learning experience they possibly can.
I think it was really easy to apply and find out information on the steps to apply. There are people to help you along the way.
I liked that there was great communication between teachers and students. Also, they keep steady relationships even after you graduate.
Excellent staff. Very friendly and caring. The grounds need updating which is the only improvement I can suggest.
My experience at brightwood college helped me view different areas in the medical field. The teachers only love to see us as students succeed and can't wait to see us move forward into the world as amazing nurses.
Great staff !! They were all very helpful in the acceptance process for the nursing program. I start the LVN program in October and really excited. I can't wait to experience this program at brightwood college. A lot of my friends have gone there for this program and we're successful.
Overall the staff at Brightwood College are pretty straightforward about what to expect from the program.
I enjoyed Brightwood. I love the fact that we're learning from either previous or current nurses on the field! Also most teachers explained information in many different ways and were able to refer situations into the field to help understand easier. I don't have much bad to say, by one thing that stood out a lot is there was time were communication was lacking with what materials were next and or other things. Over hearing some one my classmates they had a hard time getting a hold of their reps and financial aid people. I was lucky enough not to have that problem and was blessed with lovely rep and counseling. With out them and my support team I wouldn't be able to get through the program! Definitely coming back to complete and get my RN!
Brightwood college overall has been a great experience. I am currently in the RN nursing program and love every minute of it! I can't wait to take my skills out into the real world!
Start Your Review of Brightwood College - San Diego
All of the classes are geared towards nursing. The program includes key general education courses required to complete the program and test for an RN license. The professors are extremely engaging and a wealth of information.
Nursing is an amazing career with a huge amount versatility when entering the job market.
The program is 20 months long to receive an ADN degree. The application process requires students to have a minimum of 6 months paid work experience in a healthcare field to apply. The books are included with the price of admission and provided to students on the first day of class. The faculty want to see you succeed an provide several tools to supplement the text books.