Brightwood College - Friendswood Reviews

Always helpful to complete every task
The librarian was always helpful
The best school, never let me down when i struggled.
Review Brightwood College - Friendswood
Great classmates like a family!
It was a great peaceful environment
Great, i understood every step
This school is great the staff was really helpful in everything i loved it.
I have never met more people that are willing to help you succeed then I do here at the Friendswood campus
Everyone is willing to help you in anyway possible
I haven;\'t started my on-line classes but have talked to a few people and it is going to be amazing
I'm going for medical assistanr and my classes are exactly what the counselor said! Its alot of work but it still gives you time to be with your family or go for a jog!
Everything has been smooth sailing from the day I enrolled to the day I asked for help with fanancial aid and even to this day its smooth sailing. If your stuck on something just shoot the teacher an email or a text/call shes right there to help!
The financial aid advisors are so nice and helpful! The teachers are so patient an make learning fun! I would recommend this school!
I had an amazing experience here, I'm learning a lot about the human body as well as the prescriptions and vital signs. It's very flexible schedule amazed me and they are patient.
It's very good quality, we learn in a peaceful environment.
The financial aid experts there really help you out.
Well, I am a student that tends to think that the more homework assigned, the better, so I would not necessarily listen if you don't like homework. But, I am finding that the homework really helps you learn. The curriculum is excellent, the facilities are great.
Review Brightwood College - Friendswood
It is absolutely amazing. The advisors help you every step of the way, from looking for an externship, helping with resume writing, and also helping find part time employment for students needing to work during their education.
The Transfer Out – Every time a student changes from being a freshman to senior, the school puts on a little cerimony. Students are recognized for their acheivements and given a certificate that shows their abilities and hardwork put into.
Texas School of Business is a wonderful school all around – When I walked through the doors of Texas School of Business I was just on a fact finding mission. The staff sat me down explained everything to me and my mother. Then, they gave us the enterence exam and to my surprise I passed with flying colars, as did my mother. Before we knew it we were signed up for classes and our financal aid information was complete. I have just finished my second set of finals and did great again, but it wouldn't have had it now been for the wonderful instructors there. They are willing to answer any question I have big or small. That is not easy to find. I look forward to the rest of my academic experience at Texas School of Business in Friendswood, Tx.