Brightwood Career Institute - Broomall Reviews

I'm a freshmen and so far the enrollment process was easy and staff is professional. The staff is just as excited as myself for this great opportunity in this program. The director called me personally and introduce himself and that made me feel like I'am part of the Brightwood family. I really admire the large amount of support staff that is available at the school and resources. It's really no reason not to succeed!! Success is available for me, its up to me to believe and achieve it. I would highly recommend this school for anyone that want to jumpstart their career or those that are starting later in life. Brightwood has great programs and resources in place for everyone.
MOST CLASSES ARE NEEDED, BUR SOME ARE A REAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY
I HAD TO REALLY TRY MANY TIMES TO GET ALL MY CREDITS TRANSFERRED, BUT I STILL HAD TO TAKE CORE CLASSES OVER
Start Your Review of Brightwood Career Institute - Broomall
THIS COLLEGE NOTIFIED ME WHEN I HAD ONLY 24 CREDITS TO GRADUATE THAT MY FINANCIAL AID HAD RUN OUT. THEY SENT ME MONEY DURING THE TWO YEARS I WAS TAKING CLASSES, AND HIT ME WITH THIS HORRIBLE INFORMATION.
ALL MY CLASSMATES ARE GREAT
ALL OVER GOOD CLASSES IN PSYCHOLOGY, BUT THERE ARE CLASSES I FEEL ARE NOT A REAL PART OF GAINING A DEGREE IN THIS FIELD
ALL ARE PRETTY GOOD BUT THERE ARE CLASSES THAT I FEEL ARE NOT NEEDED BUT ARE REQUIRED
i NEVER HAD THIS OPPORTUNITY