Brigham Young University - Idaho Reviews

5,523 reviews
I love the atmosphere of campus and I love the opportunities that I have gotten while attending school here
Love this University! It’s in a small town in Idaho, but they’re constantly changing things up in town and adding new places to hang out and eat! The feel on campus is so special. And all the professors and willing to help.
I love this school! It is full of good people who desire to help others and gain an education. I have never felt uncomfortable, harassed, or left out while attending lectures, activities, etc. It has a great atmosphere and is really committed to helping students become the best they can be in society.
Start Your Review of Brigham Young University - Idaho
So far, they have been very helpful in figuring out what I need to do to attend college there. They are accesible, I can text their help line whenever I need to which is helpful so I don't have to call multiple times a day.
BYU-I continues to grow, this year there are more than 20,000 students on campus. Even with all of those people I love that the classes feel so personal. It is so easy to make connections that will last for life. The campus is beautiful and well kept. There are also many resources to make sure that any student willing to put forth effort can succeed.
Kind professors that are willing to work with you one-on-one, small class size, small campus. Horrible weather.
I love the environment, everyone is so helpful, especially the teachers. They really care about their students and want to see them succeed.
i love the atmosphere! its a wonderful place to live and go to school. All the teachers are very nice. the people are very kind as well.
I love it at BYU-I! The people are friendly and the campus is beautiful. It is owned by the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, so many things are centered around the Gospel. There are even prayers beefore some classes.
A lot of thing can be fixed but the teachers really care and there are a lot of fun activities to do in a great environment!
I love the diversity of the students and how everyone comes together and helps one another achieve success in their studies. BYU-Idaho also offers a healthy social atmosphere.
It gives everyone the amazing opportunity for a great education at an affordable cost. Everyone is expected to hold high standards and therefore it makes it a great environment for everyone.
I love the diversity on campus, the interest the teachers take in their students lives, the ability to take classes online or on campus, and the many resources the school provides in order to assure maximum success for their students. There are teachers and peers always ready and willing to tutor, or look over and give feedback before submission of assignments. Even when you are taking online classes, but still close to campus, you can take advantage of the tutoring center, the library and so much more.
The school and the professors are great. However, the financial aid system is terrible. It is run by fellow students who don't know anything about anything. I have lost funds because of their errors.
This was the best option for me and my family at the time. The tuition is extremely affordable in exchange for living your life a little more conservatively. The teachers actually care about you as a student and try to make themselves and their TAs available as much as possible. The overall atmosphere of the campus is inclusive. There is still a small town feel to the town, but it is close to other big cities and state parks depending on what you like to do.
the smaller class sizes make for more personalized learning experiences. Along with that the teachers are amazing! And the campus is beautiful, a great place to live and learn :)
It's amazing! It has got a great feel to it. It feels very safe, it is in a beautiful location, and it is a university, with a more community college feel to it. The classes are still rigorous, but with smaller class sizes, the professors are much more open and easier to get a hold of, as well as being extremely kind and helpful for the most part. I would recommend it to anyone.
Start Your Review of Brigham Young University - Idaho
There is an atmosphere of wanting students to succeed. The professors are helpful and available. Almost everyone is friendly and its easy to make great friends. On top of that there are good programs for the major you want to pursue. If only it weren't so cold...
Very nice staff that is very helpful. I would say the school itself is great bylut the town needs some more development and variety. The student body can be somewhat annoying but that may be my own opinion.
Ive only been here for a few semesters but I k now how special this university is and can be for anyone. The facilities are fantastic, the people are very welcoming and I love the atmosphere. From the moment you come here you are constantly provided with the tools necessary to succeed and there is aple help wherever you look