High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.318 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.353 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.353 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities1,913 Graduates
Business Administration and Management384 Graduates
Public Health Education239 Graduates
Exercise Physiology230 Graduates
Human Development189 Graduates
Elementary Education151 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 240 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.335 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.518 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 273 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.228 responses
Brigham Young University - Idaho Reviews
Brigham Young University- Idaho is located in the little town of Rexburg, surrounded by rolling hills and farm fields. You can really feel at home here in a way few schools can make you feel at home. The campus is beautiful and the people are friendly. There's a quaint apple orchard right outside! The welcoming vibe doesn't end when you leave the campus, though. Even in my online classes, I can feel the warmth of professors and classmates that care about me. Being at BYUI is like being part of a family. Each class contains information that you can take with you as you build a career and, someday, a family of your own.
I absolutely LOVE byu-Idaho! The professors are amazing and so is the social life. It is a very homely place and I always can't wait for my track. The school is in the middle of all the apartments and near all the stores and restaurants which makes transportation very easy for someone like me without a car. The school provides free tutoring, lots of places to hangout/study and there are also many activities that you can attend. Byu-Idaho is just a great place to be.
What I love about Bringham Young University- Idaho is that it’s so student focused! The learning environment is so uplifting, positive and spiritual! I’m able to be 100 percent myself at all times and feel like I’m very understood! Thy have a great tutoring center where I can get all the help I need with any subject! They also have great resources for figuring about what career and path students are wanting to take! I feel completely safe walking to and from school and being on campus. The classes are pretty small so you can have a lot of one on one time with the professor and they truly care how the students are doing!