Bridgewater State University Reviews

1,018 reviews
Well, i am just an incoming freshman and i can tell you that they are great with informations and making you aware of the next steps for college. For example orientation and other stuff.
Overall, the school is a good school. It has lots of potential. There is more diversity than before and the teachers challenge you. There could be more events.
I mainly enjoyed the campus and the housing they had. Most campuses I’ve seen have doubles with a bathroom for suites but at bridgewater they had two single bedrooms with a bathroom that was shared for some of the suites and I really think a lot of colleges should make their dorms like that. I also thought the campus was well kept and pretty so it was nice walking around there. I also liked that the commuter rail was right at the school so it was an easy commute to Boston or other towns nearby. Some things that could change about the school is the financial aid department and any staff that are suppose to help students really need to be clear on what to do whether it’s changing your major or getting aid to pay for school. I always felt like there was a lot to do in order to accomplish anything and sometimes the staff would say one thing but it would end up being something else altogether. I also think they should get more of their academic programs accredited as well.
Start Your Review of Bridgewater State University
Such a great school, I always feel safe on campus, I have made so many new friends and everyone is so kind in the community
Bridgewater University is a great local school. All the teachers are very much involved and almost all the criminal justice teachers have been in the field so they really know what they're talking about and you learn a lot. Food here is great especially compared to other colleges I've visited. Dorms are decent, we have great parties. Only bad thing about the school is parking. I hate it, if you decided to live on campus no need for a car seriously or be ready for tickets!!
I just transferred to BSU and I absolutely love it. It is definitely a growing school in all aspects including academic and social.
I like Bridgewater State University because it is not too far from home and my family. Also the commuter rail is right on campus which makes travelling easier. The class size is not too big and my professors know who I am when I am in class. The professors are very welcoming and want you to succeed. The students are also very willing to help it is overall a welcoming kind environment that I am happy to be apart of.
I haven't attended this school yet but I love the environment and the community that surrounds the campus! Such a helpful staff and extremely professional school!
This school may not be the typical disgusting party weekend school some look for, but its the perfect balance of everything. There are a million ways to get involved and feel included on campus, housing and food is decent, nightlife is there if you seek it, the campus is wicked safe, and HOLY MOLY do the staff members at BSU care. The support and care I received from all of the staff and faculty at BSU was unreal. I'm a few years out from undergrad and I still have staff checking in on me to see how my successful life is going. They care. Bridgewater isn't some school you go to for four years and never go back to, this is a school you'll want to go to homecoming for. Sure it doesn't have the glitz and glamour with millions of dollars from alum and parents, but so what? If you want to have the perfect college experience, you have to make it that way. I am so incredibly thankful for my time at BSU, and honestly recommend it as often as I can.
Bridgewater State is an excellent university. There are many dedicated students, professors, and staff. Many opportunities can be found on campus whether it be sports, organizations, student government, and/or internships. Very friendly student life. Nice Campus. Strives to bring diversity, success to its students, and build an ongoing community.
I transferred to BSU after completing the Mass Transfer Program at Massasoit Community College. BSU is a great campus with sources everywhere if help is needed for anything! Professors are great and the location is great because it is super close to home! Overall, BSU is a great college and very convenient!
My experience at Bridgewater State has been in tremendous! The professors are respectful and the academics are pleasant. The food is debatable at times, but other than that the campus is extremely diverse and has a beautiful scenery.
I like the fact that BSU is very affordable in comparison to other colleges of the same caliber. Although BSU does in fact hold up its end of the bargain academically, I found it a bit lacking in terms of campus livelihood. Luckily, good social skills and not being afraid to step out of your comfort zone will go a long way and can contribute to having fun at BSU.
Bridgewater state is an excellent school with intelligent staff and a great community. Some of the core requirements are a bit tedious, making graduating on time harder for some people. Overall, the school is an excellent option for students of all abilities.
Love the people and amount of things to do on campus. Sometimes communication with administrative offices is a little lacking, but if you go in or call they are friendly and happy to help. On the website some things are hard to find.
Bridgewater is a great school with a lot of potential. It does have some accessibility issues on their website that needs to be fixed though. The atmosphere is great and the professors are overall amazing. They really try to connect to all their students, even the commuters which is much appreciated. The parking used to be bad but the garage has truly changed that predicament.
It's alright. I would say my favorite aspect is the professors. Most of the ones I've had have been pretty great. Other than that the place is pretty average. You do have a lot of opportunities to enhance your academic career, though.
Start Your Review of Bridgewater State University
Teachers are involved and caring. Lots of resources to help with classes. Lots of clubs to be involved with. Big campus to get to know a lot of people. Pretty diverse school. There is always something to do on campus.
Staff and Teachers are so kind. Always makes sure that you understand and are on task with everything.
I enjoyed living on campus at Bridgewater. The teachers and classes were great and there was a lot of opportunities for community involvement.