High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.67 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.65 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.64 responses
Most Popular Majors
Management Sciences and Information Systems241 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies232 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching103 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching99 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.70 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.82 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 47 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.54 responses
Bridgewater State University Reviews
I transferred to BSU after completing the Mass Transfer Program at Massasoit Community College. BSU is a great campus with sources everywhere if help is needed for anything! Professors are great and the location is great because it is super close to home! Overall, BSU is a great college and very convenient!
My experience at Bridgewater State has been in tremendous! The professors are respectful and the academics are pleasant. The food is debatable at times, but other than that the campus is extremely diverse and has a beautiful scenery.
When I first learned I was going to Bridgewater State, I wasn’t the happiest. I couldn’t afford my top choice school, and I knew BSU didn’t specialize in my major of Political Science, as much as their Education and Science programs. However, after joining extracurricular groups, eventually becoming an executive board member of some; making the Dean’s List, and being offered competitive internship opportunities, I realized that it’s better to go to an average school and stand out than a more prestigious institution, where it’s harder to do so.