Bridgewater College Reviews

I love the environment and how friendly everyone is. I love how your a name not a number in a classroom.
It is a college that offers a lot and everyone is from different places but friendly.
The classes offered give you a wide range to choose from.
I like the people, everyone seems so nice and caring. They try to include everyone not just a specific club. Very friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
Review Bridgewater College
I loved the experience I had at Bridgewater College. There is a very supportive and friendly atmosphere both on campus as well as in the surrounding town. Students have ample opportunity to meet one on one with their professors and to get to know them personally. There are many activities, sports, and student organizations to get involved with and meet new people. Bridgewater is also very close to the national forest, with opportunities to go running, hiking, and camping. I am very happy that I chose to attend Bridgewater College.
I like the engagement of teachers and understanding of professors and reliability, but wish there was more extracurricular things such as more clubs, groups for minorities such as NAACP, and fraternities.
it is a really nice campus with nice people. you get to know everybody. I have made so many friends here, and the teachers are so nice. the school really helps make you feel welcome. they have a lot of opportunities for students
I fell in love with the college because of its geographic location and overall beauty of the campus. The students and staff are very kind and diverse. Although, I do wish the academic system ran a little smoother.
Bridgewater is an amazing 4 year liberal arts college that has many great opportunities for its students. Being a liberal arts school, students can engage in classes they normally wouldn't take. This gives them the knowledge to engage in conversations with people outside their major and interests. One thing that I would change is tuition and scholarship opportunities. Tuition will be about $46,000 starting in the fall of 2017. It continues to increase in order to fund the major changes that the school is planning to make, but the merit scholarships and scholarship opportunities are not increasing along with tuition. I believe that Bridgewater should consider increasing their merit scholarships in order to compensate for the rising tuition cost.
Bridgewater College is one experience I'm glad I have gotten the chance to take. This atmosphere of this college is friendly, homely, and encouraging. Everyone that is here, whether it is staff, professors, or even other students want you to succeed. The campus is small, about a seven minute walk across the school grounds. So overall I am very excited to continue my journey here as a student, to see where it takes me in life.
So far I love Bridgewater. I have yet to deal with any problems while on campus and for the most part everyone I have come across have been nice.
I like the friendly and positive atmosphere that the school brings. I also enjoy the safety aspect of the school and surrounding area.
I really enjoyed the food and kind people and staff at this college! I do, however, wish they would add more activities to participate in on the weekends.
They are very helpful with your field of study!
Super nice people and easy to talk to and accessible.
I'm a commuter but dorms seem nice and very close to everything.
I never hear about the Greek life.
I am a current senior at Bridgewater College. If you're looking for a small school, this is it. Great student to teacher ratio if you prefer one-on-one time. It is a dry campus (no alcohol policy). Everyone is so welcoming and helpful, and I find it a very friendly environment.
Review Bridgewater College
The class sizes are excellent at Bridgewater College, they are small enough to get the attention needed without feeling over beard and learn proficiently, but not large enough to get swept up into a crowd. The professors care about the well being and the success of each student and I really feel that upon entering each class.
From the time we take our first step into Bridgewater until the time we are heading out for summer, we are completing convocations, meetings, and having class discussions on the how to handle and what to do if we see or experience campus crime, feel are safety is being affected, and dealing with instances of sexual assault.
The location of my residence hall during freshman year was perfect. I was a resident of Heritage Hall which was connected to the crimson cafe also know as "the link", as well as it being right in the center of my classes. The amenities were excellent, my roommate and I were near the 24 hour gym and study rooms. The social atmosphere was great, everyone on my hall became a giant family, the cost of room and board, however was pricey for the lack of air conditioning.