Bridgewater College Reviews

Bridgewater College is an excellent small school with a friendly community and amazing professors. Bridgewater offers many scholarships to make school affordable as well as on campus jobs to make additional money. There are a variety of majors to chose from, small class sizes, and the opportunity to make connections with professors and staff members.
Bridgewater is a decent college especially when you get a good scholarship. However, while I heard it has gotten better than before but students are kinda treated like children. One wonderful staff member was actually fired for treating the students like people and socializing with them. Overall it's an okay college with a lot of room for improvement.
I love the fact that the class sises are small because it gives you one on with with your professor. I also love the fact that there is such a small community because it reminds me of home.
Start Your Review of Bridgewater College
The college was clean and every student we passed was polite and respectful. I like the student to faculty ratio and the Women's Soccer coach is very personable and engaged with his players and their success.
Professors are amazing. Lots of on campus activities. Campus is falling apart. Don’t recommend if you like to party.
I am almost complete my Freshman year here at Bridgewater and I can honestly say that I love it here!!
Bridgewater has given me a place that I feel extremely comfortable while being able to study. It is my home away from home. I have made so many new friends with the students and staff on campus, that I could not imagine going anywhere else.
It's a great experience being there all the faculty and coaches really care for you whether you are a recruit or if are a staff member.
The Professors are amazing and it's easy to communicate with them. You become part of a big community of great students.
Bridgewater is a fantastic place to spend the most important years of your life. Student life does an excellent job of setting up events and getting all students involved. There are so many programs and clubs to join throughout this very diverse college. Professors bend over backwards to make sure you are prepared for the future and reach your goals! A prestigious college with high academics where the community gives everything to make the college a better place!
Love feels like family away from home I play lacrosse and they are like family I would suggest looking at this school have has great experience away from home
The faculty, staff, and students are very nice and welcoming! It's an absolutely beautiful campus with a heavy focus into the academics taught by staff who have worked in the field of study they're teaching and/or currently working. It can be a bit boring during the weekends, but Harrisonburg is only a 15 minute drive away where there's loads to do.
I like how Bridgewater College is an opening book. Also that it's has friendly staff member at times.
It is a small college with about 1900 students, has a swimming pool, alumni give money directly to someone and not very far from my home which is appealing to me.
Bridgewater is an amazing college with an even better campus scene. The classrooms are decent sized and the school has two lecture halls. The weight room for the athletes was renewed and the campus athletic facility is very modern.
It is a small campus, which I really like. It’s big on sports with most of its small population being athletes. The classes are small, but the office hours for professors are very short as well. You know everyone in your classes and most are discussion based and small groups.
So far my experience is pleasant at the college, although there are majors that have their advantages there since there are more professors there, it is an excellent college overall, and I've enjoyed my time there.
Start Your Review of Bridgewater College
I like Bridgewater College, because of the one-on-one attention you can have with a teacher due to smaller class sizes. I also like that everything on campus is very close. What I would like to see change would be the limits they put on you. I believe "dry campus" is taken too seriously for those above the age of 21.
Bridgewater is such an involved college. There are so many great opportunities, groups and activties you can be in.
So far my experience at Bridgewater College has opened my eyes to many possible future career opportunities. I also have learned to be more involved in my community, with my school, and other students. I play on the women's soccer team having the opportunity to represent my school on and off the field. At Bridgewater, the professors work with you any way that they can and always have their doors open to help every student succeed.