Bridgerland Applied Technology College Reviews

I took the dental assisting course. I thought that it was very educational and I have taken what I have learned and put it into my occupation. However, some of the things that they teach is very old school and will not use in a dental setting, but it was fun to learn about anyway.
The school is all about giving you a certificate or degree that helps you get a job. Their focus is giving skills for people to utilize and improve, to avoid all the annoying hoops normal colleges required in order to receive a degree.
They are very good for very specific places to work. If the faculty doesn't have any experience in something, or if no company has advertised that they are looking for a entry level type positions, they won't be able to help.
Start Your Review of Bridgerland Applied Technology College
The self pace attitude was perfect for me.
Very helpful especially for someone looking for good training. Also good place for someone to get back up on their feet. The go at your own pace atmosphere was perfect for me.
There are some stuff I do not understand but get answers quick
Academic program is very good and price is very good.
Did not like that there was seriously no financial help, its hard to pay rent, work and pay for school all up front. Loans would have been nice to have.
Hard to pay up front due to no grants of loan help. Very good school though.
My School – we have mosely all girls we have a couple of boys and we all good along sometimes but sometimes its a struggle.
My School – we really just learn what we need to theres not much offered
My School – I like how we get to work on real clients. our instructors are always there to help us