Bridgerland Applied Technology College is ...
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Bridgerland Applied Technology College
Most Popular Majors
Nursing Assistant174 Graduates
Police and Criminal Science78 Graduates
Emergency Care Attendant (EMT)64 Graduates
Phlebotomy Technician57 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)45 Graduates
Truck, Bus, and Commercial Vehicle Operation41 Graduates
Real Estate38 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Bridgerland Applied Technology College
- B-Davis Applied Technology College
- 2 Year
- Kaysville, UT
- 56 reviews
- NGUintah Basin Applied Technology College
- 2 Year
- Roosevelt, UT
- 2 reviews
- B-Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College
- 2 Year
- Ogden, UT
- 7 reviews
- C-Broadview University - West Jordan
- 4 Year
- West Jordan, UT
- 72 reviews
Bridgerland Applied Technology College Reviews
They are very good for very specific places to work. If the faculty doesn't have any experience in something, or if no company has advertised that they are looking for a entry level type positions, they won't be able to help.
Very helpful especially for someone looking for good training. Also good place for someone to get back up on their feet. The go at your own pace atmosphere was perfect for me.
Did not like that there was seriously no financial help, its hard to pay rent, work and pay for school all up front. Loans would have been nice to have.