Bridgemont Community & Technical College Reviews

The professors I had the pleasure to learn from were compassionate and caring. There are some that truly believes the potential in you and will help you reach your goals.
I love my college, and I am so lucky to be going here
Once you're into a major teachers will help you get internships, and jobs
Review Bridgemont Community & Technical College
Again, the teachers are there to help, and they care about your learning
I've been a student for awhile, and everyone is so helpful! The teachers are excellent, and the people who go here are even better!
The professors and instructors treat students like adults, so they are easy to get along with. The class sizes tend to be fairly small, as well. However, the class times are almost set in stone, so don't expect to be able to move a morning English class to the evening.
I like that it is not as big as major colleges.
It has been pretty good.
You have to stay on top of your professors.
I am just focusing on getting my basics done and then transferring to a better school.
Some courses require little wok and some require way too much work for an online course. Also, some of the coursework doesn't have anything to do with the exams.
Most people just keep to themselves and the age differences are hard to match up personalities with.
I wish there were more options for scholarships at my school but other then that, I really had a good experience with the financial aid office.
They have many options in transferring, which is a lot of help to me since I want to further my education at Morehead State University.
It is small but well organized. I like it. Maybe it just needs a little more involvement.
Since I am working part time while I go to college full time, the workload with these classes are perfect!
This college was very upfront about it's cost and expenses. I am just now applying for financial aid.
Review Bridgemont Community & Technical College
Being my first semester at this college, I am not an expert on answering this question, but my classes fit my schedule perfect and the registrar worked with me!
The professors are great for the most part, but like any college, there are those you have to "watch out for". One in particular doesn't exactly know what he's doing anymore than the students! The curriculum on all of my classes are great!
There is wireless internet available to everyone, you just have to login to use it. They have a computer lab that helps you with anything that you need.