Bridgemont Community & Technical College Reviews

I don’t have any issues with this school other than the FA office doesn’t get back to you fast. I have to drive up often to get things resolved that could be resolved online or through email if they’d ever answer.
I would like to see a student housing option be provided and more ways to help pay for school. There are currently no options for student housing whatsoever. They could at least sponsor an apartment complex close to the school so students can get discounts. The town the school is located in is ruins of West Virginia Tech, who moved two years ago. There are no activities for students whatsoever. But there are empty buildings and empty dorms that WV Tech left behind.
I would like to see a higher graduation rate and teachers who car about students passing. There seems to be no desire to see students succeed
Start Your Review of Bridgemont Community & Technical College
The professors I had the pleasure to learn from were compassionate and caring. There are some that truly believes the potential in you and will help you reach your goals.
I love my college, and I am so lucky to be going here
Once you're into a major teachers will help you get internships, and jobs
Again, the teachers are there to help, and they care about your learning
I've been a student for awhile, and everyone is so helpful! The teachers are excellent, and the people who go here are even better!
The professors and instructors treat students like adults, so they are easy to get along with. The class sizes tend to be fairly small, as well. However, the class times are almost set in stone, so don't expect to be able to move a morning English class to the evening.
I like that it is not as big as major colleges.
It has been pretty good.
You have to stay on top of your professors.
I am just focusing on getting my basics done and then transferring to a better school.
Some courses require little wok and some require way too much work for an online course. Also, some of the coursework doesn't have anything to do with the exams.
Most people just keep to themselves and the age differences are hard to match up personalities with.
I wish there were more options for scholarships at my school but other then that, I really had a good experience with the financial aid office.
They have many options in transferring, which is a lot of help to me since I want to further my education at Morehead State University.
Start Your Review of Bridgemont Community & Technical College
It is small but well organized. I like it. Maybe it just needs a little more involvement.
Since I am working part time while I go to college full time, the workload with these classes are perfect!
This college was very upfront about it's cost and expenses. I am just now applying for financial aid.