Briar Cliff University Reviews

Briar Cliff University has truly been my home away from home. The small classes really allow me to have a connection with my professors. The social work faculty is amazing! They will always take the time to get to know you and will take into consideration what is going on your day-to-day life. The professors have a great understanding over the material they teach and are well equipped to explain the material. There is a great diversity on campus and the majority of students are kind and friendly. I have switched from attending classes on campus to online and I am still receiving a great education.
The teachers invest a lot in their students. They want their students to succeed in whatever field they choose. They are always willing to sit and discuss schoolwork and help you figure out your future. The rest of campus isn't so great. Well, the campus is nice, everything is located on one hill so there is no commute, but the dorms could be better kept, the food is nothing to write home about, and students are severely overcharged for what they get. Once again, the teachers and campus are amazing. If only the rest of the school followed that lead.
The programs at Briar Cliff University are accredited in the country by different bodies, also there is a high percentage of graduates who get jobs in their fields.
Start Your Review of Briar Cliff University
Courses are well given and professors help very much the students by providing all the required and necessary resources.
Our school has a nurse and a nurse practitioner who care much about the students. Also, the security department works effectively.
Dorms are clean and there are many facilities like fitness rooms, sodas posts and many others.
At Briar Cliff University, Greek life helps new students to feel at home and help to develop someone's leadership skills.
Briar Cliff University has the best athletics department where everybody puts his own effort to reach success. The athletes work hard every day, they have planned training times, have gym training using the school facilities and take their meals together. The performance of the teams is excellent. The department of athletics releases at every start of the year the sports schedule, our teams are M/W soccer, M/W volleyball, M/W golf, football, M cross country, M/W basketball, softball. We have also a fan club, where any fan can sign up to support our Chargers. The Briar Cliff University promotes greatly athletic activities.
My school is unique because it has a great caring community, and I appreciated the way professors give advice to students in all their works. At my school, we have got new modern laboratories, a very good thing. We have much time to practice what we have learnt in classes. There are every week assignments and many exams, therefore I am sure that I will have a higher score, why not A's? Everything is possible.
Can't wait to get started
Love going to bcu football games
This my first year ..so ask me later
Alumni help graduates find jobs.
The professors are very helpful when you need help.
We are required to take short video courses on Health & Safety.
The housing could be better.
The facilities could be a lot better.
Start Your Review of Briar Cliff University
The Sports is what makes this college so fun. Everybody makes new friends when attending sporting events.
The athletics at my school are a big part of student life because everyone gets together to go the games. Also I am a cheerleader and I have met some of my best friends during sports. Whenever we get bored on campus, we get a group together and go play sand volleyball or play a game of flag football.
It is different from big schools because the professors get to know you personally and I know everyone at the school.