Briar Cliff University Reviews

The academics and professors at Briar Cliff are great and made my time there wholly worth it. Nothing against security, but most of them are older men who are very friendly and helpful, but I wouldn't rely on them much in case of some kind of emergency. Several girls were sexually assaulted each semester I attended Briar Cliff, and nothing much was done about any of them-hence the "terrible" safety rating. My advice to anyone who attends: stay smart with safety and don't go to the cafeteria, stick to Java City.
The community of Briar Cliff University is astounding. People are very friendly and professors will help you with anything.
Briar Cliff is very welcoming. When I applied, they made the process stress-free and very easy. I will be attending Fall 2018.
Start Your Review of Briar Cliff University
I liked the smaller class room sizes, the teaching staff was great and was willing to work with you, overall campus size was great. I however did not like the dorm rooms. They were not very well taken care of and they were not quick with getting maintenance to fix things.
I have been at Briar Cliff University for just over a year and a half now. So far, it has been a fantastic experience for me. The best part about BC is the community you become apart of and the friends you make. I have been blessed with some amazing people in my life including: coaches, friends, professors, and teammates. If I had to choose a college again, I would go to Briar Cliff every time. There will be some things every university or college can improve upon, but I do not have much to complain about here. The most complained about things would be the athletic facilities and cafeteria food. I think they are adequate enough; however, it can be tough to get some recruits because rivaling schools have nicer facilities and equipment than we do here.
Great, Great Community Feeling. The professors love to help you one on one. It is easy to get a hold of your professors out of class. You can speak to your professors on a personal level. The athletic events are always a good time.
The application process was very easy, staff was very welcoming. However, although they do know somewhat about the military and it’s funding for tuition assistance, they are not too military friendly with that part. The do the GI bill but for the TA military gets per fiscal year is a different story with help to get the information in time. Army requires at least 2 months in advance for paperwork, they prepare it 2 weeks before school. Other than that registering for classes and help with financial aide was easy. Teachers there also emphasize asking them for help if you don’t quite understand the subject that you are learning.
Briar Cliff is an amazing university that helps the student grow mentally, spiritually, and physically. It is a gorgeous campus and the students and faculty are extremely kind. Everyone there is very welcoming to any new faces they see and they make you feel at home.
Briar Cliff University has truly been my home away from home. The small classes really allow me to have a connection with my professors. The social work faculty is amazing! They will always take the time to get to know you and will take into consideration what is going on your day-to-day life. The professors have a great understanding over the material they teach and are well equipped to explain the material. There is a great diversity on campus and the majority of students are kind and friendly. I have switched from attending classes on campus to online and I am still receiving a great education.
The teachers invest a lot in their students. They want their students to succeed in whatever field they choose. They are always willing to sit and discuss schoolwork and help you figure out your future. The rest of campus isn't so great. Well, the campus is nice, everything is located on one hill so there is no commute, but the dorms could be better kept, the food is nothing to write home about, and students are severely overcharged for what they get. Once again, the teachers and campus are amazing. If only the rest of the school followed that lead.
Courses are well given and professors help very much the students by providing all the required and necessary resources.
The programs at Briar Cliff University are accredited in the country by different bodies, also there is a high percentage of graduates who get jobs in their fields.
Our school has a nurse and a nurse practitioner who care much about the students. Also, the security department works effectively.
Dorms are clean and there are many facilities like fitness rooms, sodas posts and many others.
At Briar Cliff University, Greek life helps new students to feel at home and help to develop someone's leadership skills.
Briar Cliff University has the best athletics department where everybody puts his own effort to reach success. The athletes work hard every day, they have planned training times, have gym training using the school facilities and take their meals together. The performance of the teams is excellent. The department of athletics releases at every start of the year the sports schedule, our teams are M/W soccer, M/W volleyball, M/W golf, football, M cross country, M/W basketball, softball. We have also a fan club, where any fan can sign up to support our Chargers. The Briar Cliff University promotes greatly athletic activities.
My school is unique because it has a great caring community, and I appreciated the way professors give advice to students in all their works. At my school, we have got new modern laboratories, a very good thing. We have much time to practice what we have learnt in classes. There are every week assignments and many exams, therefore I am sure that I will have a higher score, why not A's? Everything is possible.
Start Your Review of Briar Cliff University
Can't wait to get started
Love going to bcu football games
This my first year ..so ask me later