Briar Cliff University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.12 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.14 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.14 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.14 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.18 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.9 responses
Briar Cliff University Reviews
Briar Cliff University has truly been my home away from home. The small classes really allow me to have a connection with my professors. The social work faculty is amazing! They will always take the time to get to know you and will take into consideration what is going on your day-to-day life. The professors have a great understanding over the material they teach and are well equipped to explain the material. There is a great diversity on campus and the majority of students are kind and friendly. I have switched from attending classes on campus to online and I am still receiving a great education.
The academics and professors at Briar Cliff are great and made my time there wholly worth it. Nothing against security, but most of them are older men who are very friendly and helpful, but I wouldn't rely on them much in case of some kind of emergency. Several girls were sexually assaulted each semester I attended Briar Cliff, and nothing much was done about any of them-hence the "terrible" safety rating. My advice to anyone who attends: stay smart with safety and don't go to the cafeteria, stick to Java City.
The application process was very easy, staff was very welcoming. However, although they do know somewhat about the military and it’s funding for tuition assistance, they are not too military friendly with that part. The do the GI bill but for the TA military gets per fiscal year is a different story with help to get the information in time. Army requires at least 2 months in advance for paperwork, they prepare it 2 weeks before school. Other than that registering for classes and help with financial aide was easy. Teachers there also emphasize asking them for help if you don’t quite understand the subject that you are learning.