Brewton-Parker College Reviews

A great family oriented college. You feel like you are at home. A strong Christian school with great academics and sports.
I have not had any classes online so far. I am sure it it like the rest of the classes awesome. Everything is just great at BPC
Currently a freshman here and I personally like it because it is a small college and it is mostly all student athletes here.
Start Your Review of Brewton-Parker College
Brewton Parker treats everyone like family, and I love that about the school. Most of the people there are outstanding in every aspect. However, it just isn't what I was personally looking for as far as academics and athletics go. Some of the teachers didn't teach as well as I expected and it felt as if I was in high school again. In addition, some of the dorms were poorly kept as far as laundry facilities and air conditioning units go.
Brewton-Parker is such a great school. All the employees are very nice and are determined to help students. The teachers are understanding and teach well, and the classes are small. This is nice because the teachers get to know each and every student. The campus is very diverse which is great as well.
I visited Brewton-Parker while exploring my college choices. The school is nice in size and there is a great cultural/ethnic diversity level. The staff member are nice and were eager to tell me all the benefits of attending their school.
I have been at Brewton College for over a year now. As soon as I registered for school or visited for open college day, I was greeted from all personnel staff the first day and they all remembered me from day 1. Everyone at Brewton are exceptionally nice and willing to help with any issues that students may encounter. The only thing I would like to see is the housing upgrade change for all students.
I really liked that it was small enough but big enough. I wasnt just another number. It was more personal and I will have more one on one teacher experiences.
I have not yet attended as a student, but I am very excited and have heard great things about Brewton Parker.
It is a beautiful campus with amazing teachers who help students strive to do their very best while having christ in their lives.
There is such a family atmosphere here! While the campus and numbers are small, the spirit is big. I love the feeling of being on the beautiful campus, and all of the staff are all so helpful through all the processes.
Brewton parker is a very relaxed chill envrionement all around, with some great people to help you where you want to go.
Brewton-Parker college is a pretty good place to go, and a great place to go if you would like to go to a college with a christian back ground. Not much to do around the area, so if your looking to party any may not be the best college to go to.
Brewton Parker College is where I have found my life long friendship and the building of my relationship with Christ. The education is Bible-based and that is exactly what I wanted in a school. The only thing they need to change is they need to update the campus.
It's small and I get to be involved in a lot of things. The professors know my name and help me. It's very easy to find things to get involved with.
Small class size and professors take an interest in their students success. Students and administrators are very friendly and helpful making it feel like a family.
I love how it is a small close-knit school, they really care about you and your academic success. They are extremely organized and prompt on returning your emails or calls.
Start Your Review of Brewton-Parker College
I honestly wouldn't want anything to change about this school. All of the administrators and students are very friendly and helpful. When I went to the New Student Registration (NSR), almost everybody knew my name and I felt so comfortable being there. It gives you such a good vibe being at Brewton-Parker College. I just love the school overall, it's actually fun and better than what people expected because it's a Christian College. The outside of the dorm buildings may look old but the inside of them are updated. At most colleges, students have to pay to wash their laundry but at Brewton-Parker guess what? It's free.
I like Brewton-Parker College because it really focuses on academics and a very flexible because most students over there are athletes. You get to know everybody because its a small college with like 800 students maximum. I like cause the classroom sizes are pretty small and there is great interaction with your teacher.
Brewton Parker College was not shy at all in extending a warm, firm hand to me. The campus is certainly vibrant, and I could not express my love for it enough! My faith in Christ and passion for music has led me to this culturally diverse school, and I certainly plan to pursue a degree in Music Ministry. I couldn't change a thing about this college, and I hope it continues to grow.