Brewton-Parker College Reviews

My experience at Brewton Parker College has been one to remember. I met many intelligent, loving people and have grown closer to God. The professors, coaches, and staff are very close and helpful with the students. However, if I had to change one thing it would be to widen the major availability.
I am attending Brewton Parker college after going to Valdosta State, and it is much different. Brewton Parker is a lot smaller so the professors and president is more involved and personal with all the students. The campus is also small and located in a rural place so it feels really homely to me because of where I grew up. I would recommend this school to anyone who enjoys the outdoors meeting new people and someone who is searching for something different than the usually college experience.
Brewton Parker is a christian college, its different from any other college. Its there for students who wants to find god and themselves. The staff at Brewton Parker offer students a chance to build a relationship with them and god.
Start Your Review of Brewton-Parker College
I like the quietness of the campus community. The campus community is small so things can be personable. Being a private Christian College there is church service and for many that is a great benefit. Their financial aid department needs some tweeking , maybe they need some more help. I will say in a crisis there are people, counselors that can help you. There activities that the college hold that are fun and helps the students to interact with one another . The dorms have been updated and security cameras have been installed. This may help deter any thieves that come on campus.
It's a start off school. Most people leave after there second year. If you're a small town person this school is great for you but if you're from Atlanta or somewhere big like that then it'll be a big change for you.
I love the atmosphere and the dorms .
I play for the athletics , and it's very great.
I love them dorms , and I love the social life.
The professors for in-seat classes are helpful, generally, but the online professors take forever to get back to you and it seems like they don't care as much.
I don't even know how the career counseling goes, because I don't live on campus, but I think people who graduate from here can get jobs as well as anyone else without a fancy degree.
Though they work very slowly, it's still good
My school has a great athletic department, and most students that attend are there on athletic scholarships. School spirit is great, it could be better, but no one really complains.
The professors I've had are nice, and it seems like most of them are. The administrators are nice but sometimes they don't have your stuff together. The class sizes are small, which makes me like them.
I really like the atmosphere, and the students are nice. The location is nice and quaint, but if you're looking for the big college-town feel then it's not for you. I love that athletics are a big focus, and our teams are really good.
The food is ok, there's not a lot to choose from and no late-night options.
The Greek Life is not huge at this school.
It's in a small town, so there is really nothing to do off-campus unless you feel like driving at least an hour.
Start Your Review of Brewton-Parker College
You have to know the right people to find good parties; they are not very often but when they do happen they are pretty good. The parties take place in apartments and houses around town...I've never heard of one in the dorm areas. When the parties do happen, it is a positive impact on the student experience because you get to meet new people and socialize.
I don't eat on campus very often. I usually cook at home. When I decided to eat out the variety is average.
I have not had much contact with the "Greek" life. Most of the time I only hear bad things about them and how all they do is throw parties.