Brewton-Parker College Reviews

I have been at Brewton College for over a year now. As soon as I registered for school or visited for open college day, I was greeted from all personnel staff the first day and they all remembered me from day 1. Everyone at Brewton are exceptionally nice and willing to help with any issues that students may encounter. The only thing I would like to see is the housing upgrade change for all students.
I really liked that it was small enough but big enough. I wasnt just another number. It was more personal and I will have more one on one teacher experiences.
I have not yet attended as a student, but I am very excited and have heard great things about Brewton Parker.
Start Your Review of Brewton-Parker College
It is a beautiful campus with amazing teachers who help students strive to do their very best while having christ in their lives.
There is such a family atmosphere here! While the campus and numbers are small, the spirit is big. I love the feeling of being on the beautiful campus, and all of the staff are all so helpful through all the processes.
Brewton parker is a very relaxed chill envrionement all around, with some great people to help you where you want to go.
Brewton-Parker college is a pretty good place to go, and a great place to go if you would like to go to a college with a christian back ground. Not much to do around the area, so if your looking to party any may not be the best college to go to.
Brewton Parker College is where I have found my life long friendship and the building of my relationship with Christ. The education is Bible-based and that is exactly what I wanted in a school. The only thing they need to change is they need to update the campus.
It's small and I get to be involved in a lot of things. The professors know my name and help me. It's very easy to find things to get involved with.
Small class size and professors take an interest in their students success. Students and administrators are very friendly and helpful making it feel like a family.
I love how it is a small close-knit school, they really care about you and your academic success. They are extremely organized and prompt on returning your emails or calls.
I honestly wouldn't want anything to change about this school. All of the administrators and students are very friendly and helpful. When I went to the New Student Registration (NSR), almost everybody knew my name and I felt so comfortable being there. It gives you such a good vibe being at Brewton-Parker College. I just love the school overall, it's actually fun and better than what people expected because it's a Christian College. The outside of the dorm buildings may look old but the inside of them are updated. At most colleges, students have to pay to wash their laundry but at Brewton-Parker guess what? It's free.
I like Brewton-Parker College because it really focuses on academics and a very flexible because most students over there are athletes. You get to know everybody because its a small college with like 800 students maximum. I like cause the classroom sizes are pretty small and there is great interaction with your teacher.
Brewton Parker College was not shy at all in extending a warm, firm hand to me. The campus is certainly vibrant, and I could not express my love for it enough! My faith in Christ and passion for music has led me to this culturally diverse school, and I certainly plan to pursue a degree in Music Ministry. I couldn't change a thing about this college, and I hope it continues to grow.
My experience at Brewton Parker College has been one to remember. I met many intelligent, loving people and have grown closer to God. The professors, coaches, and staff are very close and helpful with the students. However, if I had to change one thing it would be to widen the major availability.
I am attending Brewton Parker college after going to Valdosta State, and it is much different. Brewton Parker is a lot smaller so the professors and president is more involved and personal with all the students. The campus is also small and located in a rural place so it feels really homely to me because of where I grew up. I would recommend this school to anyone who enjoys the outdoors meeting new people and someone who is searching for something different than the usually college experience.
Brewton Parker is a christian college, its different from any other college. Its there for students who wants to find god and themselves. The staff at Brewton Parker offer students a chance to build a relationship with them and god.
Start Your Review of Brewton-Parker College
I like the quietness of the campus community. The campus community is small so things can be personable. Being a private Christian College there is church service and for many that is a great benefit. Their financial aid department needs some tweeking , maybe they need some more help. I will say in a crisis there are people, counselors that can help you. There activities that the college hold that are fun and helps the students to interact with one another . The dorms have been updated and security cameras have been installed. This may help deter any thieves that come on campus.
It's a start off school. Most people leave after there second year. If you're a small town person this school is great for you but if you're from Atlanta or somewhere big like that then it'll be a big change for you.
I love the atmosphere and the dorms .