Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeC+
Brewton-Parker is a private, Christian college located in Mount Vernon, Georgia. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 454 undergraduate students. The Brewton-Parker acceptance rate is 97%. Popular majors include Liberal Arts and Humanities, Sport and Fitness Management, and Business. Graduating 22% of students, Brewton-Parker alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $26,300.
NAIA Division I
Southern States Athletic Conference
Considered but not required
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.9 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.9 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities13 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management9 Graduates
Biomedical Sciences and Molecular Medicine5 Graduates
Early Childhood Education4 Graduates
Middle School Education2 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.6 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.10 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 4 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.Take our survey
Brewton-Parker College Reviews
Brewton Parker College was not shy at all in extending a warm, firm hand to me. The campus is certainly vibrant, and I could not express my love for it enough! My faith in Christ and passion for music has led me to this culturally diverse school, and I certainly plan to pursue a degree in Music Ministry. I couldn't change a thing about this college, and I hope it continues to grow.
Brewton Parker treats everyone like family, and I love that about the school. Most of the people there are outstanding in every aspect. However, it just isn't what I was personally looking for as far as academics and athletics go. Some of the teachers didn't teach as well as I expected and it felt as if I was in high school again. In addition, some of the dorms were poorly kept as far as laundry facilities and air conditioning units go.
There is such a family atmosphere here! While the campus and numbers are small, the spirit is big. I love the feeling of being on the beautiful campus, and all of the staff are all so helpful through all the processes.