High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.7 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.7 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities14 Graduates
Business Administration and Management7 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management7 Graduates
Middle School Education4 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies3 Graduates
Early Childhood Education3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.8 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Brewton-Parker College Reviews
Brewton Parker College was not shy at all in extending a warm, firm hand to me. The campus is certainly vibrant, and I could not express my love for it enough! My faith in Christ and passion for music has led me to this culturally diverse school, and I certainly plan to pursue a degree in Music Ministry. I couldn't change a thing about this college, and I hope it continues to grow.
I honestly wouldn't want anything to change about this school. All of the administrators and students are very friendly and helpful. When I went to the New Student Registration (NSR), almost everybody knew my name and I felt so comfortable being there. It gives you such a good vibe being at Brewton-Parker College. I just love the school overall, it's actually fun and better than what people expected because it's a Christian College. The outside of the dorm buildings may look old but the inside of them are updated. At most colleges, students have to pay to wash their laundry but at Brewton-Parker guess what? It's free.
I like the quietness of the campus community. The campus community is small so things can be personable. Being a private Christian College there is church service and for many that is a great benefit. Their financial aid department needs some tweeking , maybe they need some more help. I will say in a crisis there are people, counselors that can help you. There activities that the college hold that are fun and helps the students to interact with one another . The dorms have been updated and security cameras have been installed. This may help deter any thieves that come on campus.