Brewton-Parker College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Baptist
NAIA Division I
Southern States Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.7 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.7 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management19 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities12 Graduates
Behavioral Sciences8 Graduates
Early Childhood Education3 Graduates
Middle School Education2 Graduates
Religious Studies2 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.8 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Brewton-Parker College Reviews
Review Brewton-Parker College
I like the quietness of the campus community. The campus community is small so things can be personable. Being a private Christian College there is church service and for many that is a great benefit. Their financial aid department needs some tweeking , maybe they need some more help. I will say in a crisis there are people, counselors that can help you. There activities that the college hold that are fun and helps the students to interact with one another . The dorms have been updated and security cameras have been installed. This may help deter any thieves that come on campus.
It's a start off school. Most people leave after there second year. If you're a small town person this school is great for you but if you're from Atlanta or somewhere big like that then it'll be a big change for you.
The professors for in-seat classes are helpful, generally, but the online professors take forever to get back to you and it seems like they don't care as much.